Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Continuous Shooting

Suzann e2
2 3
1 Sep 2012 6:19PM
I am new to photography and I have a Casio Exilium EX H30 it looked simple and seemed great on the shopping channe! I would like to know how to find continuous shooting mode or is it shutter speed i should be looking for ? Could it be that I am using the camera on Auto so therefore I can not use this function. You can probably tell that I don't know what I am talking about so in desperate need of some help! Sad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
1 Sep 2012 6:29PM
Hi Suzanne. What are you actually trying to do, i.e. what subject are you shooting.

The review here says: "One flaw comes in the form of burst shooting. There isnít any. Itís one, hi-res shot at a time. There is a continuous mode of 4fps and 10fps but these drop the resolution rights down to 1600x1200 and 1280x960 respectively."

Does that help at all? Smile
Suzann e2
2 3
1 Sep 2012 7:07PM
Hi, I have been taking pictures of a new baby in the family and just wanted to take as many shots in quick succession so I can chose the best ones.
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
1 Sep 2012 7:17PM
Not necessarily the best way of taking photos actually. Timing your shots, and observing the baby in-between shots, may yield better results. Smile

However, if you reduce the picture size to 1600x1200 pixels (it will be in the menu of your camera) you will be able to shoot at 4 frames per second. If you only want pics to share on the web, Facebook etc, this size may suffice.
Suzann e2
2 3
1 Sep 2012 7:55PM
Ah ha wicked, thank you, I know it was supposed to do this which was one of the reasons I bought it I will go and give it a go. I actually got some great shots of the baby and as it was a new born I posed her in some cute and amusing ways and she slept through the whole thing. Thanks again.
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
1 Sep 2012 7:57PM
Glad to help. Maybe you could upload a shot or two. Smile
Suzann e2
2 3
1 Sep 2012 8:10PM
In the menu under siza my camera gives me an option of 2048x 1536 35x5 print or the smallest is 640 x 480 I have tried taking some photos in quick succession on both of these but get the "Busy Please Wait" message in between shots is this normal?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.