Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Copyright infringements again

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    keith selmes
    19 Jan 2013 - 6:01 PM

Interesting article about unlicensed image use, and what people have been able to do about it - or not

http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/were-being-screwed-photograp...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    19 Jan 2013 - 6:01 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KevSB
    KevSB  101407 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Jan 2013 - 6:13 PM

I think the comments under the article say alot also about peaples understanding, If some countrys like china use something you dont have a leg to stand on I believe, a world of warcraft theme park opened this week in china and does not have permission, one guy opened 3 apple stores in china and had no conection with the company. so image theft would be low on the list.

paulcookphotography

Quote: I think the comments under the article say alot also about peaples understanding, If some countrys like china use something you dont have a leg to stand on I believe, a world of warcraft theme park opened this week in china and does not have permission, one guy opened 3 apple stores in china and had no conection with the company. so image theft would be low on the list.

Haha, but then there was the case of a family run cafe in Scotland called MacDonald's that was forced to change its name when the big McD started popping up all over the uk

thewilliam
    19 Jan 2013 - 11:22 PM

What a pity that the hamburger MacDonalds weren't at Glencoe on that fateful night!

User_Removed
    20 Jan 2013 - 12:47 PM

Wasn't there something similar about an "Olympic Café" of long standing in east London being forced to change its name last summer?

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012601 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Jan 2013 - 12:50 PM

yes, they painted out the 'O' on the sign Grin

keith selmes
    20 Jan 2013 - 1:02 PM

ROFL yes they did
    http://www.itv.com/news/london/2012-05-29/protecting-the-olympic-brand/

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.