Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Cornish Crow Spirit

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
cornishcrowspirit

I look forward to meeting you all and will proberly need some help and advise from you as well, I love taking photo's of old ruins and castles and clouds.
blessings
Wendy

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 Jul 2009 - 1:47 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cornishcrowspirit

How do I add profile photo?
thank you
Wendy

Last Modified By cornishcrowspirit at 26 Jul 2009 - 1:48 PM
GreyMoonRising
26 Jul 2009 - 3:02 PM

What a great name...after you have resized your photos simply click on upload photo, browse then upload whatever you are going to show. simple as that.

GreyMoonRising
26 Jul 2009 - 3:04 PM

Although you seem to have posted one already, typical. Smile

cornishcrowspirit

Ha Ha, yes found how to do the photo, thanks, glad you like the name, I was born in Cornwall and "Cornish Crow Spirit" is my musican name (Native American Flute).
I'm off on hoilday to Devon couple weeks time, looking forwards to capturing some nice photos to share.
blessings
Wendy

User_Removed
26 Jul 2009 - 3:32 PM

Hi welcome, nice first upload of Rochester castle.

rgds
Dave

cornishcrowspirit

Thank you Dave, got a few more and some with mist around.
blessings
Wendy

GreyMoonRising
26 Jul 2009 - 5:05 PM

Wendy...why do I get a white witch sort of vibe from you? Wink

cmawson
cmawson  10270 forum posts United Kingdom
26 Jul 2009 - 6:23 PM

Hi Wendy, love your user name. Spiritually derived.

Be interesting to see some more of your shots.

Chris

Sus
Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jul 2009 - 10:02 PM

the only Crow I'm familiar with is Ted the Dread's (Hughes):


Examination at the Womb-Door

Who owns those scrawny little feet? Death.
Who owns this bristly scorched-looking face? Death.
Who owns these still-working lungs? Death.
Who owns this utility coat of muscles? Death.
Who owns these unspeakable guts? Death.
Who owns these questionable brains? Death.
All this messy blood? Death.
These minimum-efficiency eyes? Death.
This wicked little tongue? Death.
This occasional wakefulness? Death.

Given, stolen, or held pending trial?
Held.

Who owns the whole rainy, stony earth? Death.
Who owns all of space? Death.

Who is stronger than hope? Death.
Who is stronger than the will? Death.
Stronger than love? Death.
Stronger than life? Death.

But who is stronger than Death?
Me, evidently.
Pass, Crow.

Oh well, it's the only book of his I really liked.

Sus
Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jul 2009 - 10:03 PM

Sorry, what with all that poetry quoting/copy and pasting, I forgot to say welcome.

cornishcrowspirit


Quote: Wendy...why do I get a white witch sort of vibe from you?

Ah, your intuition could be right
blessings
Wendy

cornishcrowspirit


Quote: Hi Wendy, love your user name. Spiritually derived.

Be interesting to see some more of your shots.

Chris

Thank you Chris, looking forwards to adding few more.
blessings
Wendy

cornishcrowspirit


Quote: The only Crow I'm familiar with is Ted the Dread's (Hughes):


Examination at the Womb-Door

Who owns those scrawny little feet? Death.
Who owns this bristly scorched-looking face? Death.
Who owns these still-working lungs? Death.
Who owns this utility coat of muscles? Death.
Who owns these unspeakable guts? Death.
Who owns these questionable brains? Death.
All this messy blood? Death.
These minimum-efficiency eyes? Death.
This wicked little tongue? Death.
This occasional wakefulness? Death.

Given, stolen, or held pending trial?
Held.

Who owns the whole rainy, stony earth? Death.
Who owns all of space? Death.

Who is stronger than hope? Death.
Who is stronger than the will? Death.
Stronger than love? Death.
Stronger than life? Death.

But who is stronger than Death?
Me, evidently.
Pass, Crow.

Oh well, it's the only book of his I really liked.

Well thank you very much for sharing this with me,
Death is only the begining, say's Crow.
blessings
Wendy

NikLG
NikLG  81736 forum posts England
27 Jul 2009 - 5:34 PM


Quote: Who owns those scrawny little feet? Death.
Who owns this bristly scorched-looking face? Death.
Who owns these still-working lungs? Death.
Who owns this utility coat of muscles? Death.
Who owns these unspeakable guts? Death.
Who owns these questionable brains? Death.
All this messy blood? Death.
These minimum-efficiency eyes? Death.
This wicked little tongue? Death.
This occasional wakefulness? Death.

Up until that point that could be me... Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.