Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Country File Calendar.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

MeanGreeny
12 Sep 2011 - 8:31 PM

More exactly: N55 08 02.6 W6 22 48.4

On Bregagh Road - leading SE away from the golf course

Last Modified By MeanGreeny at 12 Sep 2011 - 8:35 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Sep 2011 - 8:31 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ShaneG
ShaneG  3 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2011 - 8:40 PM

I have never been in this part of Ireland but would like to see them for myself one day, thanks for your help!

Alan_Coles
12 Sep 2011 - 8:54 PM

Quote: I liked the flower meadow for its artistic appeal and the tractor in the trees was a bit special as a countryside image.

Wish I'd put a Black and White version of my Old Man of Storr landscape in though as JSP said she wanted a BW image in the calendar. My print was balancing at the edge of the table but didn't get discussed, I'm still pleased its made the calendar though, albeit a smaller image..Smile

Gaz

Thud

Will buy you a beer tomorrow Gaz if you can make the presentation evening Grin

Alan_Coles
12 Sep 2011 - 8:59 PM

Oh ye, mean to say I like the flower thing too....have seen many shots of the trees prior to this and although its good it ain't got a wow factor for me....and I apologise in advance if its anyone on this site but although the weasel shot is excellent I somehow feel it might be a captive animal which does not fall into wildlife for me.....hope I am wrong in that case.

ShaneG
ShaneG  3 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2011 - 9:13 PM

Quote: .have seen many shots of the trees prior to this and although its good it ain't got a wow factor for me

Im surprised the valleywalker at this, for me the wow factor is something this shot definately does have. Although i do agree with you about the weasel, excellent shot but i am always dubious about how 'lucky' the photographers actually are to have been in the right place at the right time. Or maybe I am just unlucky Sad

User_Removed
12 Sep 2011 - 9:29 PM

Oh well. I tried..........twice. Sad

f8
f8  119169 forum posts England22 Constructive Critique Points
13 Sep 2011 - 12:45 AM

I think "Guard of Honour" the tractor and trees is the winner for me,it has the typical calendar feel about it,very well presented.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.