Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Country File Calendar.

MeanGreeny 9 3.7k England
12 Sep 2011 8:31PM
More exactly: N55 08 02.6 W6 22 48.4

On Bregagh Road - leading SE away from the golf course

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ShaneG 3 5 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2011 8:40PM
I have never been in this part of Ireland but would like to see them for myself one day, thanks for your help!
Alan_Coles 8 176 11 Wales
12 Sep 2011 8:54PM

Quote:I liked the flower meadow for its artistic appeal and the tractor in the trees was a bit special as a countryside image.

Wish I'd put a Black and White version of my Old Man of Storr landscape in though as JSP said she wanted a BW image in the calendar. My print was balancing at the edge of the table but didn't get discussed, I'm still pleased its made the calendar though, albeit a smaller image..Smile

Gaz

Thud

Will buy you a beer tomorrow Gaz if you can make the presentation evening Grin
Alan_Coles 8 176 11 Wales
12 Sep 2011 8:59PM
Oh ye, mean to say I like the flower thing too....have seen many shots of the trees prior to this and although its good it ain't got a wow factor for me....and I apologise in advance if its anyone on this site but although the weasel shot is excellent I somehow feel it might be a captive animal which does not fall into wildlife for me.....hope I am wrong in that case.
ShaneG 3 5 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2011 9:13PM

Quote:.have seen many shots of the trees prior to this and although its good it ain't got a wow factor for me

Im surprised the valleywalker at this, for me the wow factor is something this shot definately does have. Although i do agree with you about the weasel, excellent shot but i am always dubious about how 'lucky' the photographers actually are to have been in the right place at the right time. Or maybe I am just unlucky Sad
User_Removed 12 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2011 9:29PM
Oh well. I tried..........twice. Sad
f8 11 9.2k 22 England
13 Sep 2011 12:45AM
I think "Guard of Honour" the tractor and trees is the winner for me,it has the typical calendar feel about it,very well presented.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.