Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Creative People Needed. I Need Help On Something! Please!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Destinee
    30 Aug 2013 - 2:49 AM

Okay.....I'm not really too much of a new photographer but i want to start to post pictures places but I need a name for my photography...like a logo type thing. So...anyone have any suggestions? My photography doesn't involve people...they mostly consist of things out in nature and random things/objects. I'm not too creative when it comes to thinking of names so I need your help. I plan on taking any and all suggestions then I am going to take like 2 of them and combine them or I'm going to like change them slightly so I won't be directly taking someone else's ideas. Well please feel free to give any suggestions. I'm open to anything. Anything will help.
    Please and thank you Wink

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Aug 2013 - 2:49 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Tooth
    Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Aug 2013 - 3:14 AM

How about Destinee?

Destinee
    30 Aug 2013 - 3:18 AM

No, I don't wanna use my name as the name, it's just too like generic I guess cause everyone uses their names. I want something unique.

RavenTepes
    30 Aug 2013 - 4:12 AM

Are there any specific animals or places you're drawn to when you shoot? Are there any stories that you like?

When it came time for me to name by business, I was walking around trying to come up with a name that both ment something to me, and would work for a unique name. I've always liked ravens. They're personal to me, both in culture and heritage, and they're also an interesting bird to watch. They have (especially in the lore) qualities that I possess and admire. I have heritage ties to the Raven. I can claim Alaskan Native, and I'm tied to the Raven Clan of Aleuts. In Alaskan culture, there are many stories involving the raven, one of which he's depicted as the bringer of light, or the Sun, specifically. My screen name, Raven Tepes, I've used for 17 years now. Some people, even offline, know me as Raven.

As I was wandering around, I found a raven. I watched him as he flew up and against the sun, when it all came clear. You need light to make photos happen. I'm "Raven". It all fit into one cohesive name. Raven's Sun Photography!

it's just a thought, at any rate. You never know how what you enjoy, like, or anything else will fit into a name.

gwynn56
    gwynn56  252 forum posts England
    30 Aug 2013 - 7:39 AM

if you like taking shots of animals and places , how about AnimacesSmile

NaturesHaven
    NaturesHaven e2 Member 2246 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Aug 2013 - 8:23 AM

Quote: No, I don't wanna use my name as the name, it's just too like generic I guess cause everyone uses their names. I want something unique.

I don't use my own name and I thought of the name myself...........and I would not say I'm the creative type..........why take someone else's idea, think of one yourself......it will get your brain in gear.......

Just sit down with a pen and paper and have a brainstorming session..........it is very satisfying when an idea springs into mind.............DIY...............GrinGrinGrinGrin

mike0101
    mike0101  9 United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Aug 2013 - 12:51 PM

How about "Baron"?

sdhughes
    sdhughes  1089 forum posts United Kingdom
    30 Aug 2013 - 2:35 PM

Tlogo?

scottishphototours

Lucian.

Very popular on here and a world-renowned name Wink

lemmy
    lemmy  61672 forum posts United Kingdom
    30 Aug 2013 - 3:15 PM

Neediest

KevinEllison
    KevinEllison e2 Member 72417 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
    30 Aug 2013 - 4:05 PM

Quote: Lucian.

Very popular on here and a world-renowned name

...Like it....!
    Ahem.....

DesPix.... DesPics....?

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade  1014554 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Aug 2013 - 4:15 PM

you got an old school/uni nickname?

that's where mcfade came from...

a mate said it one night and here I am 20 years on still using it...

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade  1014554 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Aug 2013 - 4:17 PM

list thing you like to photograph, the place you live, the mood of your images, what your aims are....

then paste it in this forum thread

then I'm sure between us, we'll come up with something

without that we'd just be stabbing in the dark

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.