Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Credit where credit is due

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Gaucho
    Gaucho e2 Member 122275 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Mar 2013 - 7:33 PM

I know most folk on here have usually nothing but good to say about WEX (Warehouse Express), but they've just treated me very well and I feel I should let you know. I ordered a new camera from them on the 15th March and was told that, having paid a fair whack for delivery here in the south of France, it would be with me on Wednesday 20th which seemed good. Short story is that having got to France, the box sat in a depot in the north for 4 days, was eventually moved on to another depot in Avignon for 3 days and finally got to me this afternoon. From 2 working days to 6 working days. Of, course you are expecting it any minute so you stick indoors waiting and it's just as well I'm retired.

I explained the situation to them because I thought they ought to know that their carriers were letting them down. Almost immediately I received an apology and was told that they would be refunding the delivery costs in full. I am very impressed.

Oh, and the new camera ain't bad either Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    26 Mar 2013 - 7:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pulsar69
    pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Mar 2013 - 9:26 PM

Good to hear ! what camera did you get ?

I too have just ordered from wex and service was spot on , unlike some ...

Gaucho
    Gaucho e2 Member 122275 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Mar 2013 - 10:08 PM

Now that the prices have come down I got the Nikon D7000. My son has taken on my D90.

widtink
    widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Mar 2013 - 10:13 PM

Hey Gaucho , fair enough I stay in Scotland but I have bought a few things off wex in the last 3 months and have found them a dream to deal with no probs at all Grin

Rod

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Mar 2013 - 10:30 PM

Bought my new camera and lens from Wex. Fantastic service.

Peter_West
    27 Mar 2013 - 8:14 AM

Last week ordered new lens, arrived next day at 9am, Smile

ianrobinson
    ianrobinson e2 Member 41108 forum postsianrobinson vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 8:40 AM

I am a regular customer of there's, dealt with them for 5 years or so and every time i am pleased with the service and product.
    A great company to deal with for all your camera needs.

keithh
    keithh e2 Member 1023103 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 8:44 AM

WEX actually save my life.

puertouk
    puertouk  31076 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 8:54 AM

No doubt WEX have an agreement with the carriers on delivery dates and they will most probably will get their money back themselves. So in fairness, its the carriers who are penalised

KevSB
    KevSB  101408 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 8:59 AM

Quote: No doubt WEX have an agreement with the carriers on delivery dates and they will most probably will get their money back themselves. So in fairness, its the carriers who are penalised

This is about good service Stephen, nothing about who pays for it!

Wex are definitely the industry Standard for customer care and good service

Last Modified By KevSB at 27 Mar 2013 - 9:01 AM
    Gaucho
    27 Mar 2013 - 9:00 AM

Hey Keith, would that have been mouth to mouth? Tongue

keithh
    keithh e2 Member 1023103 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 9:41 AM

In their dreams. Wink

ade123
    ade123 e2 Member 1163 forum postsade123 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 5:22 PM

I ordered a lens from wex last Friday afternoon (paid 7.50 for delivery) and parcel force were knocking on my door 7.45 am the next morning.

Everything about the order was spot on from customer service to delivery.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.