Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Critique Buddy List July 09

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2009 - 10:52 AM

Ade has started the 1st group for July here
No mention of the theme this month though, so I am not sure what it is.
Please join in if you want to.

* I will join the next group....don't want to stuck with Ade and Simon all the time...LOL Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Jul 2009 - 10:52 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

jeanie
jeanie e2 Member 105968 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2009 - 10:57 AM

Quote: The idea is that 7 people join the group on a first come, first served basis, then we all produce one Self Portrait shot to upload to the group.

Grin
I'm in.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2009 - 11:00 AM

Ah... so Self Portrait is the theme this month then, folks.

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014778 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2009 - 12:59 PM

feel free to create new groups

I may join a few this time - 1 month is plenty time to take a few shots and crit lots of images

Coleslaw
1 Jul 2009 - 1:00 PM

Quote: I may join a few this time

You love yourself too much, Ade... LOL Smile

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014778 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2009 - 1:02 PM

.....na, just want to critique other people's faces Wink

Coleslaw
1 Jul 2009 - 1:04 PM

LOL.... that does sound FUN FUN FUN.... Wink

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73845 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2009 - 1:31 PM

That was quick off the mark Ade. Just something I was thinking of I's the members meeting bit available to non e2 members ( I would check but logging in from the phone and its not easy to navigate epz).

JJGEE
JJGEE  96284 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2009 - 1:56 PM

Quote: I's the members meeting bit available to non e2 members

Yes it is

Artois
Artois  8405 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2009 - 2:10 PM

Quote: .....na, just want to critique other people's faces

Just joined group 1 so that is now full. I did take a few mins to decide if I could "face" Ade's critique. Arghhhhhh! Please be gentle lol, I have not had time to book that surgeon!

Stella

ade_mcfade
1 Jul 2009 - 3:49 PM

I'd be impressed with people who are creative with either their lighting, set up, accessories etc. so try a shot with that in mind and it gives us more to critique.

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73845 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2009 - 4:05 PM

Just set up Critique Buddy List-2 as I see no 1 is now full (well over subscribed as its difficult to count to 7 Wink ) I tried earlier but the link on the phone wouldn't work.

Last Modified By Nick_w at 1 Jul 2009 - 4:07 PM
ade_mcfade
1 Jul 2009 - 4:25 PM

Phew - I'll not have to study your face then Nick Wink

Nick_w
1 Jul 2009 - 4:38 PM

Quote: Phew - I'll not have to study your face then Nick

Why do you think i waited 'til your list was full Ade Wink

Just on a (semi) serious note, whilst I agree with Ade on being experimental, if its your first go at this try keep things simple to start with, bag a few images your happy with, then let the creative juices flow. Of course I will heed my advice and I won't experiment .........much Wink

Remember its not a race to get the first image up, better to take your time to get the results your happy with, make Ade work for his critique points Wink

Nick_w
1 Jul 2009 - 9:28 PM

Just two places left in group 2 - Ok an unashamed post to get it to the top again Wink

Seriously give it ago, then you can all update your PF image, that will confuse some.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.