Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

critique gallery

arhab e2
2 43 2 Indonesia
3 May 2012 1:43PM
just want to ask, why image in critique gallery that had been get comment sometimes still tag with uncritique gallery?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
3 May 2012 4:56PM
Eh? confused2-dark.jpg

pamelajean e2
8 831 1638 United Kingdom
3 May 2012 11:32PM
I think you may be asking why the pictures under the "Uncritiqued Photos", in the Uncritiqued Gallery section do have critiques on them.
In other words, if they have been critiqued, why are they categorized as uncritiqued?

This is because there is a maximum word count which qualifies an image as having been "sufficiently" critiqued.
To put it another way, unless a picture has received a certain number of words in the comments/critique provided, it is not classified as having been critiqued sufficiently.
The "Uncritiqued Images" box, when you click on it, will show you pictures that do not have the maximum word count applied to them. Some have no critique given at all.
So, for those who use this box, which is there for easy reference, they can add more comments or critique, which MAY then remove it from the uncritiqued section.
I hope this makes sense.
Pamela.
arhab e2
2 43 2 Indonesia
4 May 2012 12:47AM
that's what i mean Pam. i asked this, because sometimes i see an image with a lot of comment but still in the uncritique gallery. so maybe from what you said, that a lot of comment did not contain much critique words. and carabosse, after you read pam explaination, i hope you understood my words. i'm not fluent in english, and usually i used google translate to help me with difficult words, but this time not.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.