Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

critique gallery

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    arhab
    arhab  243 forum posts Indonesia2 Constructive Critique Points
    3 May 2012 - 1:43 PM

just want to ask, why image in critique gallery that had been get comment sometimes still tag with uncritique gallery?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    3 May 2012 - 1:43 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    3 May 2012 - 4:56 PM

Eh? confused2-dark.jpg

pamelajean
    pamelajean Critique Team 8754 forum postspamelajean vcard United Kingdom1587 Constructive Critique Points
    3 May 2012 - 11:32 PM

I think you may be asking why the pictures under the "Uncritiqued Photos", in the Uncritiqued Gallery section do have critiques on them.
    In other words, if they have been critiqued, why are they categorized as uncritiqued?

This is because there is a maximum word count which qualifies an image as having been "sufficiently" critiqued.
    To put it another way, unless a picture has received a certain number of words in the comments/critique provided, it is not classified as having been critiqued sufficiently.
    The "Uncritiqued Images" box, when you click on it, will show you pictures that do not have the maximum word count applied to them. Some have no critique given at all.
    So, for those who use this box, which is there for easy reference, they can add more comments or critique, which MAY then remove it from the uncritiqued section.
    I hope this makes sense.
    Pamela.

arhab
    arhab  243 forum posts Indonesia2 Constructive Critique Points
    4 May 2012 - 12:47 AM

that's what i mean Pam. i asked this, because sometimes i see an image with a lot of comment but still in the uncritique gallery. so maybe from what you said, that a lot of comment did not contain much critique words. and carabosse, after you read pam explaination, i hope you understood my words. i'm not fluent in english, and usually i used google translate to help me with difficult words, but this time not.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.