Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Critique Team

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

ErictheViking
ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
21 Feb 2013 - 10:35 PM

As a new member thank you for your warm welcome and I hope I can keep up the good work of the team.

Eric Grin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Feb 2013 - 10:35 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

NEWMANP
NEWMANP e2 Member 61583 forum postsNEWMANP vcard United Kingdom574 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 9:12 AM

Quote: "Old remedies" are always a treat

thanks for that, all this talk about breaths of fresh air was making me feel a bit stale Sad Wink

phil

strokebloke
23 Feb 2013 - 12:48 AM

Quote: Jester, you live in a parallel universe. Smile

Nah. He lives in a completely perpendicular one GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinBlushGrinGrinGrinGrin

Jestertheclown
23 Feb 2013 - 1:00 AM

. . . it's that hat that does it.

That and the voices in my head . . . !

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43818 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2013 - 9:46 AM

Quote: "Old remedies" are always a treat,

thanks for that, all this talk about breaths of fresh air was making me feel a bit stale Sad Wink

phil

Sorry, Phil. My comment was in no way meant as a critisism of the 'old guard'. A poor choice of words on my part. I merely meant that new people normally add new dimensions to things. Doesn't mean there was anything wrong or lacking with the existing ones.Smile

Malc

NEWMANP
NEWMANP e2 Member 61583 forum postsNEWMANP vcard United Kingdom574 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2013 - 10:52 AM

Quote: new people normally add new dimensions to things

they sure do, and we are all excited about the expansion to the team and the variety of views and approaches that it should bring. hope there is some stimulating shots uploaded to give the new members of the team something that they can get their teeth into.

i for one welome them one and all, and really look forward to reading their critiques. because i still learn stuff in that section too by reading the comments of others.

Phil

Last Modified By NEWMANP at 23 Feb 2013 - 10:53 AM
Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2013 - 10:55 AM

Who's the team leader these days? Wink

NEWMANP
23 Feb 2013 - 10:58 AM

its currently Tooth.
Phil

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2013 - 11:00 AM

Thought it was. Maybe a good idea to show this on the Team page - now the team is quite large. Smile

arhab
arhab  243 forum posts Indonesia2 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2013 - 1:26 PM

congratulation. even i don't think they all new, especially for Paul. because since i join here a year ago, Paul is always on critique gallery giving some valuable advice.

devlin
devlin  4651 forum posts India39 Constructive Critique Points
23 Feb 2013 - 4:33 PM

Quote: "Old remedies" are always a treat,

phil

I always enjoy and learn a lot from your critique Phil Smile, i think you have a very unique and structured way of delivering critique which helps a lot....Smile

Cheers

NEWMANP
23 Feb 2013 - 4:57 PM

thank you, thats a nice thing to say
Phil

alistairfarrugia
alistairfarrugia Critique Team 2164 forum posts Malta88 Constructive Critique Points
25 Feb 2013 - 2:14 PM

Wasn't aware a welcome party was taking place here too, thanks once again! Wink

mrswoolybill
mrswoolybill Critique Team 7404 forum postsmrswoolybill vcard United Kingdom989 Constructive Critique Points
25 Feb 2013 - 3:15 PM

Quote: Wasn't aware a welcome party was taking place here too

Cheers, everyone. I'm enjoying it, finding my way round. I shall soon be an old remedy...
Moira

paulbroad
paulbroad  781 forum posts United Kingdom845 Constructive Critique Points
25 Feb 2013 - 4:09 PM

No idea about the news section either! Thanks for the welcome although I've been adding my bit for some time as have many of the others.

Paul

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.