Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Crumpler Cup Cake 5500 - Quart into a Pint Pot :-)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53509 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Oct 2012 - 1:31 PM

For ages I've been looking for a tardis like bag that is small and holds enough bits for a bit of a variety of shoots.

Well I think I may have found it - the Crumpler Cup Cake 5500 could be my new best friend.

I was reading this epZ article http://www.ephotozine.com/article/crumpler---camera-bags-with-a-difference--20487 and thought i'd better see if crumpler were worth a look - i'd always avoided them as too fashionable before.

I like to carry my 60D with a 24-105mm attached, i also had on me today a sigma 10-20mm and a flashgun; Also spare camera and flash batteries etc.
    I'd made/modified myself a bag before as i could not find a suitable smartish one to go to events with.
    wp-000210.jpg
    So the new one on the left sucked all my kit straight into it, its smaller and more secure and seems to still have room for the nifty 50 i had to leave at home.

Yet apart from the massively padded removable shoulder strap cushion it seems quite perfect. I'll let you know later if you wish as i'm off to an event with it tonight - personally I like the neon green inside.

Last Modified By JackAllTog at 22 Oct 2012 - 1:34 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Oct 2012 - 1:31 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mdpontin
    mdpontin  106016 forum posts Scotland
    22 Oct 2012 - 1:35 PM

Very interesting, Stuart. Smile Thanks for posting. I'm looking for a small, light back to carry my Olympus OM-D kit with space for a few non-photography extras (such as a bottle of water, some sandwiches maybe, etc.) Like you, I've tended to shy away from Crumpler, thinking they were more about a "look" than practicality. I'll take a look now and see what I can find.

Big Bri
    Big Bri  1315544 forum posts England
    22 Oct 2012 - 1:53 PM

This one is better. Holds all sorts...

427873-10151131000858124-1781680050-n.jpg

mdpontin
    mdpontin  106016 forum posts Scotland
    22 Oct 2012 - 1:54 PM

LOL Grin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.