Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

D7000 indoors

widtink e2
2 406 2 Scotland
8 Sep 2012 10:54PM
Yup i hope so thanks everyone , erm Bren ive seen your pictures/portfolio and if mine come anywhere near your standard i will be a happy laddie !! After all this talk i hope i can post some decent photos from the dance night. Nae pressure then lol but hopefully i will.This site is so good for learning and sharing everything related to photography. I applied to do a DSLR course at my local tech but it was oversubscribed but i think i will get on fine with you guys Wink

Rod

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown
6 6.6k 242 England
8 Sep 2012 11:33PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence Roddy!

The oversubscription to the course could well have played into your hands and saved you a bob or two.
If you know the basics regarding exposure; shutter seeds etc. all of which you probably understand perfectly well already, then I'm not sure how much use going on a course would be.
As for applying that knowledge, well, you're already asking questions and you'll find plenty of people on here who'll be only too pleased to answer them.
If in doubt - Shout!
We're all only a PM away.

Good luck.

Bren.
widtink e2
2 406 2 Scotland
9 Sep 2012 5:43AM
Cheers Bren thats the great thing about this site, everyone is so willing to help, hopefully i will get some pics i will be proud of Grin

Thanks again to everyone.

Rod
9 Sep 2012 12:35PM

Quote:Re. ViewNX2. By coincidence, I installed it this very afternoon. It's been in the box since I bought the camera at the beginning of July!

There are recent upgrades you can download from the Nikon UK website.
Jestertheclown
6 6.6k 242 England
9 Sep 2012 1:40PM
Thanks Len. I didn't know that.

Bren.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.