Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Day 15 Nov 2010: Photographing the Northern Lights

Advertisement

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
15 Nov 2010 12:01AM
Today Tony Prower gives us tips on photographing the Northern Lights. While we realise you may not be planning a trip to such location, it's a great read, and we'd like to see your shots of the night sky. The more interesting the better.

If you're new to Photo Month you can find out more about it in the what is Photo Month forum .

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

I thought the Photo Month idea was: "Each day we'll be starting a new topic in our Photo Month forum where you'll be able to upload your images after trying out the daily articles and techniques." Not easy to attempt this technique when living in UK.
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
15 Nov 2010 12:49PM
yes that's why I said
Quote:While we realise you may not be planning a trip to such location, it's a great read, and we'd like to see your shots of the night sky.
strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2010 12:57PM
An interesting article it is something I would like to try sometime as one of the do before I die items.

thanks John
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
15 Nov 2010 10:18PM
A good read Pete, I would not mind taking a trip someday myself, here`s some thing by mark humpage.

http://vimeo.com/986344
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
15 Nov 2010 10:43PM

Quote:An interesting article

Quote:A good read Pete,

Yes Tony's done us proud. Smile Wish we had more members willing to share their knowledge. I've certainly been inspired by some of the content that's been added to Photo Month. My next project is oil in water thanks to Alison.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.