Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Advertisement

Day 15 Nov 2010: Photographing the Northern Lights

Forums > Photo Month Forum > Day 15 Nov 2010: Photographing the Northern Lights

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Nov 2010 - 12:01 AM

Today Tony Prower gives us tips on photographing the Northern Lights. While we realise you may not be planning a trip to such location, it's a great read, and we'd like to see your shots of the night sky. The more interesting the better.

If you're new to Photo Month you can find out more about it in the what is Photo Month forum.

Last Modified By Pete at 15 Nov 2010 - 12:43 AM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Nov 2010 - 12:01 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JN_CHATELAIN_PHOTOGRAPHY
    15 Nov 2010 - 12:46 PM

I thought the Photo Month idea was: "Each day we'll be starting a new topic in our Photo Month forum where you'll be able to upload your images after trying out the daily articles and techniques." Not easy to attempt this technique when living in UK.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Nov 2010 - 12:49 PM

yes that's why I said
    Quote: While we realise you may not be planning a trip to such location, it's a great read, and we'd like to see your shots of the night sky.

strawman
    strawman  1022006 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Nov 2010 - 12:57 PM

An interesting article it is something I would like to try sometime as one of the do before I die items.

thanks John

Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315153 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Nov 2010 - 10:18 PM

A good read Pete, I would not mind taking a trip someday myself, here`s some thing by mark humpage.

http://vimeo.com/986344

Pete
    15 Nov 2010 - 10:43 PM

Quote: An interesting article

Quote: A good read Pete,

Yes Tony's done us proud. Smile Wish we had more members willing to share their knowledge. I've certainly been inspired by some of the content that's been added to Photo Month. My next project is oil in water thanks to Alison.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.