Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Day 29 March 2010: Shoot your commute

Advertisement

nik111 e2
6 2.1k United Kingdom
29 Mar 2010 12:00AM
Monday mornings aren't the most enjoyable time of the week so why not brighten your day with a little bit of photography ! We want you to shoot your commute then e2 members can upload their images here while our free members can upload images into the gallery.

We also have a couple of techniques to show you how to add motion blur to images in Photoshop.

Enjoy!

You can learn more about Photo Month in our what is Photo Month thread .

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry 12 9.2k 92
29 Mar 2010 8:45AM
That would be really boring unless you want a shot of my hall stairs this morning Grin
cats_123 e2
10 4.2k 25 Northern Ireland
29 Mar 2010 9:48AM

Quote:That would be really boring unless you want a shot of my hall stairs this morning Grin
I thought about a shot of the dirty dishes...but then went back to bed!! Wink
nishad1994 5 264 Oman
29 Mar 2010 11:06AM
Oh !! Thats a really great theme !! I have uploaded a photograph in my gallery, you can check it

It is not exactly 'my' commute, but 'someone elses' commute !! Hope that will do as I cant upload another image today .... Smile

Nishad
nishad1994 5 264 Oman
29 Mar 2010 11:07AM
Oh yes, and the motion blur technique is excellent !! Just trying that out ...... Smile

Nishad
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
29 Mar 2010 7:58PM
Here`s one I keep meaning to rescan. I`d just updated the scanner software and there`s a strange cross hatch pattern visible, that since has been sorted.

Pretty dull really, but at this hour the streets usually are in my neck of the woods.

017-.jpg

Stockczech 8 445 Czech Republic
29 Mar 2010 8:32PM
Not at work at present, but when I am this is my commute:
scp01-100.jpg

nishad1994 5 264 Oman
29 Mar 2010 8:42PM
Oh WoW !! Some great commutes out here !! Unfortunately there are no trains in Oman !! Sad
But there is an extensive network of railways in India, and I love travelling by train whenever I am there !! Smile

Nishad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.