Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

delete account

Graysta 9 1.1k England
12 Sep 2013 8:52PM

Quote:looking to see wat else is out there.

Mmmm
A great void -- why leave? look around- there maybe some other sites but it dont mean you have to leave EPZ. Coz if you find a better site you can let us all know. I bet a lot here have looked and stayed right here.
Quoted many times I am sure -" You can check out any time you want but you can never leave"
The Eagles.
Admit it you are looking for something better than this.
I and many others will tell you there are other sites but NON better.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

robthecamman 3 1.4k United Kingdom
12 Sep 2013 8:54PM
iv listened and watched a lot of banter and arguements on these forums over the years. i will see wat i find. i dont know yet but deleted most of my pics
Graysta 9 1.1k England
12 Sep 2013 9:48PM

Quote:iv listened and watched a lot of banter and arguements on these forums over the years. i will see wat i find. i dont know yet but deleted most of my pics

done the same and been p----d off at times.
the deleting picture's is usually the first stage.
If something or somebody has got you to this point with this site,It would be of benefit to let the moderators or even management know the problem.
It does not have to be aired in public. I think that all my complaints have been addressed if they have arisen quickly and fairly over the years.
If the problem you have is a general issue with the site I am sure the team would welcome any input you may feel constructive.And although at this time you may not feel part of this community it may possibly be less of one without you.
2 years you have been here - look at many members 8 - 9 -10+ years they do not stay for no reason but your 2 are as important as the 10+ because here everyone I feel belongs.
12 Sep 2013 10:03PM
this is the first site i joined from starting photography..i will decide in time where i want to go with photography cheers
13 Sep 2013 1:34AM

Quote:Iv listened and watched a lot of banter and arguements on these forums over the years. i will see wat i find. i dont know yet but deleted most of my pics

You will not find much more in any other forum - I do have a couple of empty accounts still hanging around. To try some other camera you not necessarily have to sell your present one - and as for now it is even better with EPZ because the membership is free. If you are after the place of your own where you master your photos and your opinions - why not delve into fun creating your own site? And EPZ could be a great place to start promoting it. Don't like HTML wizardry? The blog is here for you. That's all I have say, if you feel the need to go - so be it. it was a pleasure to have you around.Smile
collywobles 10 3.4k 9 United Kingdom
13 Sep 2013 9:06AM
Rob you don't have to create a forum to let us know you are leaving -- just go, your choice. You are clearly unhappy with some of the banter on the posts and yet here you create the same nonsense so just go.
Evertonian 1 545 England
13 Sep 2013 9:09AM

Quote:This is the first site i joined from starting photography..i will decide in time where i want to go with photography cheers

You still have a great deal to learn, why not do it here?
13 Sep 2013 9:10AM
i needed to know how to do it that was all. im not wanting to shout from rooftops..theres no delete account button Smile
Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
13 Sep 2013 9:19AM
Don't tell the mods, but many of us visit other photography sites as well. It doesn't mean you have to leave one to go to another, and it is often useful and entertaining to see different styles and opinions. The new gear frenzies are pretty much the same on any site, so I'd advise looking round first rather than leaving. It's better to have a holiday rather than just move to an unknown place. Wink
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
13 Sep 2013 9:46AM

Quote: It's better to have a holiday rather than just move to an unknown place.

...or...don't divorce the missus, get a mistress or two on the sideWinkGrin
13 Sep 2013 9:54AM
haaa single.mistress or twos a good idea Smile
13 Sep 2013 11:16AM

Quote:i needed to know how to do it that was all. im not wanting to shout from rooftops..theres no delete account button Smile

Just go, that's all you have to do.
13 Sep 2013 11:20AM
i know that thank you now mind your business then
13 Sep 2013 11:24AM

Quote:i needed to know how to do it that was all. im not wanting to shout from rooftops..theres no delete account button Smile

Just go, that's all you have to do.

Hmm... colly, were you sentenced to read this thread? Or there's something else here that makes it so hard to ignore?
13 Sep 2013 4:01PM
Only whinging pensioners..... (8o)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.