Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Deleting photos from my portfolio

Hello everyone

I cannot seem to locate any way of deleting all my photos on my portfolio, is there any way of doing this other than one at a time
I will be offering up new photos shortly
Thank you
Kind Regards
Tony

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

franken Plus
12 3.4k 4 Wales
24 Nov 2013 10:17PM
I believe that you need to contact the team if you want to remove all of your images at the same time.

See link, "contact support" at the foot of this page.

Ken
Thank you Ken .
shanelaze 3 8 1 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2013 10:57AM
Hi Tony,

I asked the 'team' to delete all my images (so that I could start again from scratch)a few months ago but was told they can't do it!
So I had to delete each individual image one at a time (and I had over 200!) Sad

Shane
saltireblue Plus
4 4.5k 26 Norway
25 Nov 2013 11:33AM
Tony has been sent a reply about this, but for the benefit of any others members wishing to delete multiple images, the answer is that they have to be deleted one at a time.
The alternative is to create a private album and move images there.

There may be a change in the pipeline at the next site upgrade, but not promising anything.

Malc
derekhansen Plus
6 200 24 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2013 1:37PM
I am probably being very dim but I cant even find how to delete individual images from my PF. Could someone point me in the right direction please?
25 Nov 2013 1:44PM
Derek - go to your photo and its display page and look underneath it. Select the "options" tab Wink
derekhansen Plus
6 200 24 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2013 2:18PM
Thanks for that Bill. I was looking under portfolio settings etc.
Hi Shane

200 photos blimey thats a lot and thats what I mean it will be time consuming to delete all those photos one at a time, guess I will have to do the same. Thank you to everyone who left comments

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.