Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Derelict warehouse style locations in Edinburgh

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    studioline
    18 Jul 2011 - 4:26 PM

Hi. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am looking for derelict open spaces within Edinburgh. Something like a warehouse where I can shoot? I don't mind traveling outside edinburgh 50 miles or so for the right location.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    18 Jul 2011 - 4:26 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    18 Jul 2011 - 10:55 PM

The problem with Edinburgh is that property prices are so high that any derelict warehouses quickly get redeveloped. Not sure if there are still any round about the Bernard Street area of Leith but maybe worth nosing around there. Take a walk from the bottom of Constitution Street towards Seafield Crematorium. Also Focus have just closed their stores, so maybe some possibilities there if you can slip the caretaker a bung.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 18 Jul 2011 - 10:56 PM
    Snapper
    Snapper  93713 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Jul 2011 - 11:57 PM

Google got me a YouTube video for a building in Pumpherston dated April this year. Presumably you could email the person that posted it to get more details?

studioline
    19 Jul 2011 - 7:24 AM

Thank you so much guys,both of you. Amazing that you both gave up your own tie to research it. I tried on google and turned up nothing useful.
    Very much appreciated.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.