Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Developer times for TMAX 100 PRO

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    STUARTHILL758
    5 Feb 2003 - 7:56 PM

I AM HAVING TROUBLE DEVELOPING TMAX 100 PRO USING Id11 if any one could recomend a time for this or Rodinal at 1/25 six min,s is recomended for HC-110 but i am using ID11

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    5 Feb 2003 - 7:56 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

jgdfotog@msn.com

I have used ID 11, 1-1 with great success. I use Paterson plastic tanks and love them after using metal for two decades. I purchase the developer in small packets and mix just before I develop my film. It is easy. Microwave your water to 105 degrees, use refrigerated water to bring the temp down. It is always fresh this way, important with T-max films. As with anything chemical, your water quality and other vaiables will affect your final product so one roll of testing should be done. Look for decent shadow detail and develop the film for 10 minutes. You should be able to see through the highlites. My exposure index is 64 with ID 11 but I can get 80 with Xtol, 1-1.
    One test roll should be enough. Make sure you have shadows and sky, preferable with clouds, so you can tell whether you burn them out. ID 11 is still the standard of comparison with other developers. Excellent with all films. Always use it 1-1 and dump it.

STUARTHILL758
    6 Feb 2003 - 5:07 PM

thanks for the prompt reply i hope the be in my darkroom next week

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.