Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

DeviantART.com

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    carolynviolet
    29 Jun 2008 - 1:17 PM

Have you heard of DeviantART.com?
    If you have what do you think of it?
    Do you have an account there?

I have heard of the site, i think its a good site but you don't get good critique on your photography there like you do here.
    I do have an account though Tongue

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    29 Jun 2008 - 1:17 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

joolsb
    joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Jun 2008 - 1:31 PM

Well, I don't about you but I take photographs and don't produce 'deviations'. It's the archness of that site that puts me right off it.

bmh1
    bmh1 e2 Member 8571 forum postsbmh1 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Jun 2008 - 11:16 PM

I do have a dA account, but I mainly use it for a few non-photographic odds and ends which don't really belong on ePz, (and I'm not really a typical dA type person ...)

There are a few other people who I've noticed having accounts on both sites.

RachelMB
    RachelMB  842 forum posts England10 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jun 2008 - 8:06 AM

I've been on deviantART for a few years. I mostly use it for my drawings and paintings, but I've put up some photography too (most of which is also on here Wink).
    It's definately different to EPZ, but I like it. I know what you mean about the critique, carolynviolet - even if you click 'advanced critique wanted' the most I seem to get is 'it looks good but I don't like the eye...'. And that's if I get comments at all Wink

Strobe
    Strobe  71254 forum posts United States
    30 Jun 2008 - 9:15 AM

I have recently joined and think it is great, there are some fantastic photographers on the site. The big difference I have found is the appreciation for different styles of photography and since joining I feel I have become more creative and started experimenting more Smile

Fishnet
    Fishnet  104976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jun 2008 - 10:51 AM

I joined a few years ago but haven't got round to putting anything up yet,some of the photos on there are really wonderful though, I love looking through the 'people' category.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.