Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Devon Camera Centre

csurry 12 9.2k 92
8 Sep 2009 4:00PM
DCC seem to have some good prices. Anyone dealt with them? Anything I should be wary of?

Thanks
Cheryl

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry 12 9.2k 92
8 Sep 2009 6:27PM
Not many people rushing forward to say how often they have used them - will have to carry on searching for an alternative supplier by the looks of it.
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
8 Sep 2009 6:28PM
It's now 18:28 on my watch Cheryl...

T'would appear not. Sad

(Off for a look! Wink)

EDIT: (Once BT allow me in... Sad)

Must type faster!! Grin
geoffash26 10 2.5k United Kingdom
8 Sep 2009 6:36PM
No experience Cheryl but a quick search found this only 14 reviews but its a start
csurry 12 9.2k 92
8 Sep 2009 6:38PM
Yeah funnily enough was camera price buster that alerted me to their pricing in the first place. Just wary that although sometimes mentioned on here for good prices people are probably finding them the same way as me, but have many actually bought from them.
8 Sep 2009 6:45PM
Having looked through the reviews on Geoff's link, I see that DCC have responded to a couple of supposed criticism's. They seem Kosher to me from reading their side of things...
csurry 12 9.2k 92
8 Sep 2009 6:49PM
Yeah not bothered by that review Mike, it accounts really for all the feedback - just curious that though often mentioned on here for best price no one actually seems to have used them. They are significantly cheaper on the item of interest, more than 15% less than other sites! This does seem a little too good to be true.
Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
8 Sep 2009 7:42PM
They also list testimonials on their website, but how would you know what percentage of buyers were happy with them?
8 Sep 2009 8:02PM

Quote:just curious that though often mentioned on here for best price no one actually seems to have used them.

Very fair comment... Maybe it's still too early for some peeps to respond? See what happens this evening Cheryl....
mattw 11 5.2k 10 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2009 9:10PM
Have not brought anything from them, but I have looked round their shop (In Execter) loads of times.
MeanGreeny 9 3.7k England
8 Sep 2009 9:27PM
Bought a few things from them but not too recently.

Great prices, fast delivery and excellent service.

Recommended.

There, that do ?
csurry 12 9.2k 92
9 Sep 2009 7:58AM
Thanks Matt and Simon, guess I'm just a bit suspicious as to why they are so much cheaper than everywhere else. You know what they say about if it looks too good to be true...

So just asking for opinions before parting with money.
Terry L e2
11 580 5 England
9 Sep 2009 8:44AM
I have bought a few items from then Cheryl, nothing particularly expensive, fast delivery and good service though. Hope this helps.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.