Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Difference Between Men and Women!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
jaspernina
21 Aug 2007 - 1:55 PM

A man pulls up in a Aston Martin, says to the girl ' see that lush hotel over there, would you like to come to my penthouse sweet, and we could explore each other and Really get to know each othere? How many women would say yes? 1 out of twenty perhaps!

A woman pulls up in a clapped out Datsun Cherry and says to a chap ' see that clapped out caravan, how would you like to come in so we could get to know each othere REALLY well'?'. How many men would say yes 19 out of 20!

What othere differences do you think there are?

Last Modified By jaspernina at 21 Aug 2007 - 1:56 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Aug 2007 - 1:55 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveU
DaveU e2 Member 81339 forum postsDaveU vcard England121 Constructive Critique Points
21 Aug 2007 - 2:22 PM

Speak for yourself ducky Smile

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
21 Aug 2007 - 3:50 PM

it would be simpler to note the similarities, Wink

stevekhart
21 Aug 2007 - 3:57 PM

Stephen were you the one in the aston or the caravan?

cameracat
cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
21 Aug 2007 - 4:20 PM

I tow my caravan with an Aston.....Smile Would that count as having all options open...Smile

Slaterm
Slaterm  8496 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
21 Aug 2007 - 4:25 PM

stephen - there is a flaw in your logic. If a man with an Aston is pulling alongside women in the street to pick them up, then it suggests that the decision not to go with him to a hotel is largely based upon the fact that he isn't in a red light district and 19 of the women he asked were not prostitutes. Smile

Or maybe he is butt ugly.

jaspernina
21 Aug 2007 - 4:37 PM

So does that mean the 19 men who said yes were prostitutes? Wink Or men are just programmed differently?

Uptil 8 months ago had a super DB5, but, sadly, also have a caravan (no i didn't tow it with the Aston).

I never put my theory to the test, shame really, but I'd probably fall into the 'Butt Ugly' group, and get slappedWink

A good analogy i heard about older men and flash cars was, it's a bit like a box of chocolates, looks great from the outside, get inside and everything is rotten Smile

deviant
deviant  103024 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
21 Aug 2007 - 4:43 PM

Quote: What othere differences do you think there are?

Oh joy another men are this, women are that post...

I think due to our horrendously mysogynistic media that a difference between men and women is this. Men worry that women will laugh at them and women worry that men will kill them. Thats probably why most of them won't get in your car.

But most of all I think why do we have to make all these discriminatory and purile distinctions. It's like racism only targeting half the worlds population.

jaspernina
21 Aug 2007 - 4:52 PM

Quote: But most of all I think why do we have to make all these discriminatory and purile distinctions. It's like racism only targeting half the worlds population.

I believe it's just for fun, that's why it's in the 'Light Hearted Chat' Forum!

Quote: Oh joy another men are this, women are that post

It's not obligatory to join in Smile

Last Modified By jaspernina at 21 Aug 2007 - 4:55 PM
deviant
21 Aug 2007 - 4:59 PM

Quote: So does that mean the 19 men who said yes were prostitutes?

Or sluts yes. Or having a midlife crisis. Or a life that is a crisis that's gone on their whole life. Or actually beleive the trash they see in the cinema or watch on television.

Quote: I believe it's just for fun, that's why it's in the 'Light Hearted Chat' Forum!

I am being light hearted. Sometimes I get really deep though.

jaspernina
21 Aug 2007 - 5:03 PM

Quote: Or having a midlife crisis. Or a life that is a crisis that's gone on their whole life

That's me, I've always been in crisis, I think, the problem is, everyone thinks it is a midlife crisis with me, now that i'm 36 Smile

deviant
21 Aug 2007 - 5:06 PM

Quote: I think, the problem is, everyone thinks it is a midlife crisis with me, now that i'm 36

Well at 37 I'm doomed then. Wink

deviant
21 Aug 2007 - 5:10 PM

Still I've never been tempted to kerb crawl so I'll live.

stevekhart
21 Aug 2007 - 5:12 PM

Quote: Still I've never been tempted to kerb crawl so I'll live.

Think I'd be more embarassed to be seen in a caravan.
Wink

jaspernina
21 Aug 2007 - 5:20 PM

Quote: Think I'd be more embarassed to be seen in a caravan.

To true, bought one at the begining of the year. and, well, I should have listened to Jeremy Clarkson. Knowhere near as good as camping!

Anyone want to buy a caravan?

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.