Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Difficulty to 'Join' Olympus Image Space

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    cameraboy
    cameraboy Junior Member 6 United Kingdom
    30 Apr 2013 - 8:01 PM

Hi -- I am a Junior member and want to join the new 'Olympus Image Space; BUT there is no 'Button' thing to click to 'join it' - I have entered the Competition - it let me do that but I cannot upload any photos into the Gallery -- can someone tell me what to do please ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Apr 2013 - 8:01 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

franken
    franken e2 Member 113030 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Apr 2013 - 10:41 PM

I'm of the opinion that you don't need to upload images directly to the gallery as they are transferred there directly from the EPZ galleries as it picks up images uploaded that have been taken by Olympus cameras.

Ken.

ps, just checked and some of mine arrived there that way. I've no idea as to how far the gallery goes back to look though?

Last Modified By franken at 30 Apr 2013 - 10:46 PM
    Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Apr 2013 - 11:09 PM

I think Ken has got it right. Smile

PaulMorgan
    30 Apr 2013 - 11:12 PM

LOl I`m having enough problems getting my account back here Smile

Reinstalled the PC tonight, it always causes me grief logging back into accounts.

StrayCat
    StrayCat  1014407 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    1 May 2013 - 1:07 AM

I have so many passwords, I can't remember my own name sometimes.Tongue

nsutcliffe
    1 May 2013 - 9:03 AM

I have an Olympus TG1 and that is not in the Gallery's drop-down list of cameras. Is it just for a small subset of Olympus cameras then?

cameraboy
    cameraboy Junior Member 6 United Kingdom
    1 May 2013 - 9:47 AM

Oh -- I have an OLYMPUS OM2n I was kindly GIVEN some years ago and I have used it a lot with film and put some on here -- does it mean my OM2n is considered too 'Old Fashioned' now -- I still like it !

conrad
    conrad  910873 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
    1 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

EPZ might want to change the text of the announcement and the web page from "Join" to something like "View" or "Have a look at ...".

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    1 May 2013 - 10:48 AM

I am sure EPZ would want to be inclusive. Smile

I suggest putting in a report if your Oly is not on the list although you have posted photos on here with it.

mdpontin
    mdpontin  106016 forum posts Scotland
    1 May 2013 - 3:23 PM

I was a bit puzzled by the suggestions to "join" the Olympus Image Space, too. They should certainly remove that word if there's no action to be taken. Unless by "join" they mean "go out and buy an Olympus camera, take some photos with it, and upload them to ePHOTOzine"? Wink Fortunately, I already did that last year.

Last Modified By mdpontin at 1 May 2013 - 3:23 PM
    davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72301 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    7 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

To 'join' in Olympus Image Space, all you need to do is get involved in the Olympus Forum or upload a photo from an Olympus camera.

We will be updating the filter shortly to make it easier to find photos from other cameras. However, if you choose 'All Olympus Cameras' you will get photos taken with any Olympus camera.

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.