Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Digg

MattGrayson 7 622 3 England
4 Sep 2007 3:38PM
Hey guys, in a bid to generate more interest in my reviews on the site, I've just signed up to Digg which is, as far as I can see, a popularity site. I'm not too clear on what goes on with the site. Does anyone else have any experience with Digg and what it does?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lobsterboy e2
10 14.2k 13 United Kingdom
4 Sep 2007 4:01PM
Yup, You put stories on their and people vote if they either like it ( a digg) or dislike it (digg down). The more diggs a story gets the higher it moves up the lists.

It is heavily biased towards techies though. Have a look at photographyvoter.com - same thing only a lot more relevant.

HTH
Chris
Pete e2
13 18.5k 96 England
4 Sep 2007 4:07PM
It would be interesting to know who does use Digg. We've had the articles and news stories with Digg option since V4 and no one has dugg any yet :-(
lobsterboy e2
10 14.2k 13 United Kingdom
4 Sep 2007 4:13PM
Well I read the headline stories on Digg but have never bothered to create an account...so I can't Digg stuff. I should think a lot of users are the same.
4 Sep 2007 4:17PM
I was surprised at how quick it was to sign up.
dougv e2
10 8.4k 3 England
4 Sep 2007 4:27PM

Quote:no one has dugg any yet :-(

Somebody mention me?

Oh no, it was dugg not Doug.

Wink
sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
4 Sep 2007 4:58PM

Quote:We've had the articles and news stories with Digg option since V4 and no one has dugg any yet :-(

I was wondering what a digg meant on the news items. I've seen these Pete, but I wasn't sure what it was about. Perhaps a small link to a note of explanation might help?

Regards,

Adam
5 Sep 2007 5:27PM
An explanation to what digg is can be found in our FAQ here . Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.