Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Digital photo frame display

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    JASPERIMAGE
    6 Jan 2008 - 1:24 AM

HI

I USE PHOTOSHOP CS2 TO PROCESS MY DIGITAL IMAGES AND HAVE SPENT SOME TIME LEARNING SAME.

I PROCESS ALL MY RAW PHOTOS ON CS2 ETC AND HAVE NOW COME UP WITH HOW TO DISPLAY THE IMAGES ON MY WEB SITE.

BASICALLY I HAVE LEARNED, SLIGHLY ADAPTED, A PROCESS TO CREATE A DIGITAL FRAME TYPE IMAGE TO CONTAIN MY PHOTOS.

WHAT ARE THOUGHTS RE THIS.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 Jan 2008 - 1:24 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

uggyy
    uggyy  82104 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2008 - 1:53 AM

Jasper,

Not quite sure what your looking for thought wise from your question....

One thing though, caps lock on is usually taken online as saying your shouting. Though Im sure your not Smile some people will still feel like your shouting at them. Old habits are hard to break.

All the best, Tommy

Kevlar
    Kevlar  8160 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2008 - 6:13 AM

Hi Jasper - I think I know what you mean - you create a border that looks like a frame and a mount - like a lot of others do here. Personally I like to border my pictures for display online - you can go over the top though (any many people do - maybe some would say I am one of them Grin). For a non digital image to be put in a frame though - nothing beats a nicely cut mount and frame.

Kevin

JASPERIMAGE
    6 Jan 2008 - 12:26 PM

Quote: Jasper,

Not quite sure what your looking for thought wise from your question....

One thing though, caps lock on is usually taken online as saying your shouting. Though Im sure your not some people will still feel like your shouting at them. Old habits are hard to break.

All the best, Tommy

APOLOGIES RE CAPS LOCK ON BUT I SUSTAINED A BRAIN INJURY WHICH EFFECTS THE RIGHT OF MY BODY AND I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO TYPE AT TIMES.

SORRY

BRIAN

uggyy
    uggyy  82104 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jan 2008 - 12:54 PM

No worries.. I know a lot of people with who have eyesight problems who also type in caps.

Think we cleared up what you meant with frames though. Are we in the right in what was said above?

Tommy

JASPERIMAGE
    6 Jan 2008 - 6:21 PM

Quote: No worries.. I know a lot of people with who have eyesight problems who also type in caps.

Think we cleared up what you meant with frames though. Are we in the right in what was said above?

Tommy

YES YES, IT LOOK AS THOUGH ITS A PERSONAL THING DISPLAYING LIKE THIS.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.