Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Digital photo frame display

JASPERIMAGE 8 55 1 Scotland
6 Jan 2008 1:24AM
HI

I USE PHOTOSHOP CS2 TO PROCESS MY DIGITAL IMAGES AND HAVE SPENT SOME TIME LEARNING SAME.

I PROCESS ALL MY RAW PHOTOS ON CS2 ETC AND HAVE NOW COME UP WITH HOW TO DISPLAY THE IMAGES ON MY WEB SITE.

BASICALLY I HAVE LEARNED, SLIGHLY ADAPTED, A PROCESS TO CREATE A DIGITAL FRAME TYPE IMAGE TO CONTAIN MY PHOTOS.

WHAT ARE THOUGHTS RE THIS.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

uggyy 9 2.1k 9 Scotland
6 Jan 2008 1:53AM
Jasper,

Not quite sure what your looking for thought wise from your question....

One thing though, caps lock on is usually taken online as saying your shouting. Though Im sure your not Smile some people will still feel like your shouting at them. Old habits are hard to break.

All the best, Tommy
Kevlar 8 160 3 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2008 6:13AM
Hi Jasper - I think I know what you mean - you create a border that looks like a frame and a mount - like a lot of others do here. Personally I like to border my pictures for display online - you can go over the top though (any many people do - maybe some would say I am one of them Grin). For a non digital image to be put in a frame though - nothing beats a nicely cut mount and frame.

Kevin
6 Jan 2008 12:26PM

Quote:Jasper,

Not quite sure what your looking for thought wise from your question....

One thing though, caps lock on is usually taken online as saying your shouting. Though Im sure your not some people will still feel like your shouting at them. Old habits are hard to break.

All the best, Tommy

APOLOGIES RE CAPS LOCK ON BUT I SUSTAINED A BRAIN INJURY WHICH EFFECTS THE RIGHT OF MY BODY AND I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO TYPE AT TIMES.

SORRY

BRIAN
uggyy 9 2.1k 9 Scotland
6 Jan 2008 12:54PM
No worries.. I know a lot of people with who have eyesight problems who also type in caps.

Think we cleared up what you meant with frames though. Are we in the right in what was said above?

Tommy
6 Jan 2008 6:21PM

Quote:No worries.. I know a lot of people with who have eyesight problems who also type in caps.

Think we cleared up what you meant with frames though. Are we in the right in what was said above?

Tommy

YES YES, IT LOOK AS THOUGH ITS A PERSONAL THING DISPLAYING LIKE THIS.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.