Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

DigitalRev

julesm 10 1.7k 7 United Kingdom
6 Nov 2012 1:34PM
These people seem to be selling Canon gear and great prices. Has anyone had experience of them? The old adage 'if its too good to be true...' is ringing in my ears?

tia Jules

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
6 Nov 2012 1:35PM
They have been around for ages, from Hong Kong though.
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
6 Nov 2012 1:36PM
DigitalRev is a Hong Kong company. From discussions in the past, I gather they have quite a good reputation.
6 Nov 2012 1:46PM
I bought a camera earlier this year through Monster London. I knew it was a grey import.

I panicked when the email confirmation from Monster was in fact Digital Rev. needn't have worried delivered next working day, from a distribution centre in Stoke (I think).

Wouldn't have any problem using Digital Rev in future.
6 Nov 2012 1:46PM
I bought a set of cokin-style slide filters from them, arrived intact and the price was worth it. Granted, quality is nothing like good glass stuff, but I tested them out with this product and I was satisfied. I'd consider (am actually considering right now) buying from them again. Plus, I love their videos and the Kai-Alamby-Lok team doing them.

I credit 25% of my passion towards photography to their videos too. Learnt a lot even though they present stuff in a comedic kind of way.

Shop-wise, I can't say I'm dissatisfied with them at all. What I ordered arrived in two weeks or so and shipping was free.
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
6 Nov 2012 2:16PM

Quote:I love their videos and the Kai-Alamby-Lok team doing them.

Me too. Kai is quite a character! Grin
6 Nov 2012 2:25PM
Yes, and the faces he pulls during the videos just crack me up. Aside of that, I think the site's genuine enough when it comes to shop and delivery. I had a query about my delivery and I was promptly helped through LiveChat if I remember well.
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
6 Nov 2012 4:00PM

Quote:DigitalRev is a Hong Kong company. From discussions in the past, I gather they have quite a good reputation.

They have been the subject of many discussions on here over a number of years and, yes, they have a very good reputation.
tpfkapm e2
3 151 United Kingdom
6 Nov 2012 4:10PM
With digital rev tv they probably have the most innovative approach to marketing and although I have not bought from them I would not hesitate to in the future
And Kai alamby and lok are great....

Welcome irreverent but relevant review style
I've also used Panamoz, who are a bit cheaper again. Ordered Tamron lens and Sony DSLR camera - all arrived very quickly exactly as ordered.
julesm 10 1.7k 7 United Kingdom
6 Nov 2012 7:16PM
Thanks All, I might give them a try.

Jules

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.