Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

DigitalRev

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    julesm
    julesm  101698 forum posts United Kingdom7 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Nov 2012 - 1:34 PM

These people seem to be selling Canon gear and great prices. Has anyone had experience of them? The old adage 'if its too good to be true...' is ringing in my ears?

tia Jules

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 Nov 2012 - 1:34 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Nov 2012 - 1:35 PM

They have been around for ages, from Hong Kong though.

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Nov 2012 - 1:36 PM

DigitalRev is a Hong Kong company. From discussions in the past, I gather they have quite a good reputation.

stevew10000
    stevew10000 e2 Member 258 forum postsstevew10000 vcard United Kingdom
    6 Nov 2012 - 1:46 PM

I bought a camera earlier this year through Monster London. I knew it was a grey import.

I panicked when the email confirmation from Monster was in fact Digital Rev. needn't have worried delivered next working day, from a distribution centre in Stoke (I think).

Wouldn't have any problem using Digital Rev in future.

alistairfarrugia
    alistairfarrugia Critique Team 2164 forum posts Malta88 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Nov 2012 - 1:46 PM

I bought a set of cokin-style slide filters from them, arrived intact and the price was worth it. Granted, quality is nothing like good glass stuff, but I tested them out with this product and I was satisfied. I'd consider (am actually considering right now) buying from them again. Plus, I love their videos and the Kai-Alamby-Lok team doing them.

I credit 25% of my passion towards photography to their videos too. Learnt a lot even though they present stuff in a comedic kind of way.

Shop-wise, I can't say I'm dissatisfied with them at all. What I ordered arrived in two weeks or so and shipping was free.

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Nov 2012 - 2:16 PM

Quote: I love their videos and the Kai-Alamby-Lok team doing them.

Me too. Kai is quite a character! Grin

alistairfarrugia
    alistairfarrugia Critique Team 2164 forum posts Malta88 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Nov 2012 - 2:25 PM

Yes, and the faces he pulls during the videos just crack me up. Aside of that, I think the site's genuine enough when it comes to shop and delivery. I had a query about my delivery and I was promptly helped through LiveChat if I remember well.

User_Removed
    6 Nov 2012 - 4:00 PM

Quote: DigitalRev is a Hong Kong company. From discussions in the past, I gather they have quite a good reputation.

They have been the subject of many discussions on here over a number of years and, yes, they have a very good reputation.

tpfkapm
    tpfkapm  3142 forum posts United Kingdom
    6 Nov 2012 - 4:10 PM

With digital rev tv they probably have the most innovative approach to marketing and although I have not bought from them I would not hesitate to in the future
    And Kai alamby and lok are great....

Welcome irreverent but relevant review style

mightypepperoni
    mightypepperoni e2 Member 2mightypepperoni vcard United Kingdom
    6 Nov 2012 - 4:24 PM

I've also used Panamoz, who are a bit cheaper again. Ordered Tamron lens and Sony DSLR camera - all arrived very quickly exactly as ordered.

julesm
    julesm  101698 forum posts United Kingdom7 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Nov 2012 - 7:16 PM

Thanks All, I might give them a try.

Jules

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.