Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Direct Bank Transfer

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
KevSB
KevSB  101407 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jan 2013 - 2:13 PM

No unfortunetly, the agreement with your credit card would be between Them and Paypal and would not be based on the reciept of the item, You would need to escalate the problem to paypal and try to resolve with them first which ive heard mixed reactions about, Ive not had a problem so comment on that. But will involve both partys proving they have sent and not recieved.
Paypal wont be responsible for the state of goods that you recieve, You would have to discuss that with the sender and only if the dispute was not solved then contact paypal through A dispute report.
TBH Its a minefield if it goes wrong but great savings if everything is all ok, unfortunetly saving money comes at a risk, Good luck with it

Last Modified By KevSB at 27 Jan 2013 - 2:14 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
27 Jan 2013 - 2:13 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mcgannc
mcgannc  5389 forum posts England3 Constructive Critique Points
27 Jan 2013 - 2:23 PM

Cheers Kev - I've scoured paypal's terms and conditions, and apart from sites that use certain payment engine's for their paypal payments, the dispute policy seems relatively straight forward...but like you say, you don't really know until you have to use it! From a delivery point of view, it comes via 'insured' through fedex or similar...would you take any confidence from that?

Cheers,
Chris

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.