Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Disappearing Links

MalcolmS e2
9 1.1k 13 England
24 Jul 2012 8:29AM
I know this is the wrong place for this, but I can no longer find anywhere to submit a report for a problem which is the first problem.
The perceived fault that I want to report is the drop down menu with links to the EPZ Shop , WEX etc. has disappeared.
can anyone enlighten me on either or both subjects please.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

nik111 e2
6 2.1k United Kingdom
24 Jul 2012 8:34AM
Hello,

If you go to the bottom of the page you'll see a tool bar:
pic.jpg

Click the one titled 'Contact Support' and it'll take you to the report's page.

You can find Photographic Retailers in the Directories now which can be accessed via the Directories drop down menu.

Nik.
MalcolmS e2
9 1.1k 13 England
24 Jul 2012 8:45AM
Thanks Nik, that's ok for reporting a fault but do I understand from this that there is no longer a direct link to WEX and I can't find any reference to the EPZ shop, has it ceased to exist?
Ok, so I now looked at 'Site map' and then 'Store' and found links to both, but what happened to the 'Store' drop down menu?
nik111 e2
6 2.1k United Kingdom
24 Jul 2012 9:03AM
A new simplified menu was put in place to make it less complicated and as a result, some items which were found to not be used as much as others were removed from the menu. However, all the features are still available on site (as you have found out). You could bookmark the shop pages if these are areas of the site you frequently visit.
MalcolmS e2
9 1.1k 13 England
24 Jul 2012 10:47AM
OK thanks Nik. It was just convenient to use the drop down to go to WEX in a new tab in Firefox when a bit of kit was mentioned and I wanted to have a look at it, but if I put it on the Firefox toolbar I should be able to do the same.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.