Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Do you have any questions for Nikon?

joshwa e2
4 710 United Kingdom
9 Oct 2011 2:55PM
I am with Nikon to see the factory where the new Nikon 1 is made and will have an opportunity to ask Nikon questions from you. Ask away...

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

akh e2
10 1.1k 5 United Kingdom
9 Oct 2011 4:00PM
You could ask them if they intend to release either a version of NX2 which will compatible with the new Nik Filters or better still NX3.
Tony
9 Oct 2011 4:36PM
Do they all wear sandals and have beards at the factory?
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
9 Oct 2011 6:15PM
As a committed Nikon user over many years...

I would like an answer to that question please Josh.

Wink
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
9 Oct 2011 7:36PM
How long (in weeks or months, rather than years) will we have to wait for a mirrorless Nikon CSC camera with an eye-level viewfinder, an articulated rear LCD, an APS-C sensor of at least 12 Mp and a Nikon-F lens mount?
ray835 e2
6 149 Wales
9 Oct 2011 10:12PM
any freebies TongueTongue
strawman e2
11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
9 Oct 2011 10:28PM
Does Nikon see a difference between the various markets it works in (for example Japan, North America, Europe), and how do they intend to address the different needs (if there are any)

Plugging memory cards in and out of cameras to computers is a nuisance and can cause problems, do Nikon intend to offer wireless features in their cameras so the photo's can be auto uploaded if within a home wireless network.

Smart phones are gaining common use, will Nikon develop smart applications that would allow cameras to be remotely controlled by such devices?

We increasingly see devices integrating functions together. For example Phones have cameras and Navigation and web access, where does Nikon see this trend developing to?
joshwa e2
4 710 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2011 5:26AM
Good questions, keep them coming. You'll be glad to know you can still get on ephotozine.com over here, but not twitter, and not facebook.
Niknut e2
4 740 64 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2011 4:01PM
I'm with 'LeftForum' all the way on his suggestion !!!!......but the EVF needs to match or exceed the Sony NEX7, & be on the lens centre-line ?????
Jestertheclown
6 6.6k 242 England
10 Oct 2011 5:44PM

Quote:You'll be glad to know you can still get on ephotozine.com over here, but not twitter, and not facebook.

Sounds like my kind of place. Shame that's not the case over here.
kaybee e2
10 4.0k 24 Scotland
10 Oct 2011 6:26PM

Quote:the EVF needs be on the lens centre-line

Why?
Nobody ever complains about rangefinder viewing being off centre.
Niknut e2
4 740 64 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2011 8:33PM
That's why I've never liked rangefinder type cameras !!!!......& I've got one !, but only ever put one film through it & never used it again !!!!....might have some 'antique value some day ???.Smile
kaybee e2
10 4.0k 24 Scotland
10 Oct 2011 10:48PM
Send it my way..............
tepot 10 4.4k United Kingdom
11 Oct 2011 1:04AM

Quote:Do they all wear sandals and have beards at the factory?

I heard that was a condition of employment Tongue

Terry.
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
11 Oct 2011 5:21AM
Have they changed their priorities over the last several years? I loved my Nikon kit, but I absolutely refuse to do without a camera for another 2 months while it's being repaired.

Ex Nikon user!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.