Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Do you have any questions for Nikon?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
joshwa
joshwa ePHOTOzine Staff 3601 forum postsjoshwa vcard United Kingdom
9 Oct 2011 - 2:55 PM

I am with Nikon to see the factory where the new Nikon 1 is made and will have an opportunity to ask Nikon questions from you. Ask away...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
9 Oct 2011 - 2:55 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

akh
akh e2 Member 101142 forum postsakh vcard United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
9 Oct 2011 - 4:00 PM

You could ask them if they intend to release either a version of NX2 which will compatible with the new Nik Filters or better still NX3.
Tony

MrGoatsmilk
9 Oct 2011 - 4:36 PM

Do they all wear sandals and have beards at the factory?

User_Removed
9 Oct 2011 - 6:15 PM

As a committed Nikon user over many years...

I would like an answer to that question please Josh.

Wink

User_Removed
9 Oct 2011 - 7:36 PM

How long (in weeks or months, rather than years) will we have to wait for a mirrorless Nikon CSC camera with an eye-level viewfinder, an articulated rear LCD, an APS-C sensor of at least 12 Mp and a Nikon-F lens mount?

ray835
ray835  5149 forum posts Wales
9 Oct 2011 - 10:12 PM

any freebies TongueTongue

strawman
strawman  1022006 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
9 Oct 2011 - 10:28 PM

Does Nikon see a difference between the various markets it works in (for example Japan, North America, Europe), and how do they intend to address the different needs (if there are any)

Plugging memory cards in and out of cameras to computers is a nuisance and can cause problems, do Nikon intend to offer wireless features in their cameras so the photo's can be auto uploaded if within a home wireless network.

Smart phones are gaining common use, will Nikon develop smart applications that would allow cameras to be remotely controlled by such devices?

We increasingly see devices integrating functions together. For example Phones have cameras and Navigation and web access, where does Nikon see this trend developing to?

joshwa
joshwa ePHOTOzine Staff 3601 forum postsjoshwa vcard United Kingdom
10 Oct 2011 - 5:26 AM

Good questions, keep them coming. You'll be glad to know you can still get on ephotozine.com over here, but not twitter, and not facebook.

Niknut
Niknut e2 Member 4562 forum postsNiknut vcard United Kingdom61 Constructive Critique Points
10 Oct 2011 - 4:01 PM

I'm with 'LeftForum' all the way on his suggestion !!!!......but the EVF needs to match or exceed the Sony NEX7, & be on the lens centre-line ?????

Jestertheclown
10 Oct 2011 - 5:44 PM

Quote: You'll be glad to know you can still get on ephotozine.com over here, but not twitter, and not facebook.

Sounds like my kind of place. Shame that's not the case over here.

kaybee
kaybee  103802 forum posts Scotland24 Constructive Critique Points
10 Oct 2011 - 6:26 PM

Quote: the EVF needs be on the lens centre-line

Why?
Nobody ever complains about rangefinder viewing being off centre.

Niknut
Niknut e2 Member 4562 forum postsNiknut vcard United Kingdom61 Constructive Critique Points
10 Oct 2011 - 8:33 PM

That's why I've never liked rangefinder type cameras !!!!......& I've got one !, but only ever put one film through it & never used it again !!!!....might have some 'antique value some day ???.Smile

kaybee
kaybee  103802 forum posts Scotland24 Constructive Critique Points
10 Oct 2011 - 10:48 PM

Send it my way..............

tepot
tepot  104416 forum posts United Kingdom
11 Oct 2011 - 1:04 AM

Quote: Do they all wear sandals and have beards at the factory?

I heard that was a condition of employment Tongue

Terry.

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014694 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
11 Oct 2011 - 5:21 AM

Have they changed their priorities over the last several years? I loved my Nikon kit, but I absolutely refuse to do without a camera for another 2 months while it's being repaired.

Ex Nikon user!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.