Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Do you miss...

answersonapostcard e2
10 12.6k 15 United Kingdom
2 Jul 2010 10:20PM
.. the rain?

Loving this temperature and beautiful weather at the moment but had a spot or two of rain on the car on the drive home from work yesterday and couldnt help but feel I missed the ole stuff (just a bit)...

anyway... just a meandering thought... any other things 'missed'... ?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
2 Jul 2010 10:44PM

Quote:Loving this temperature and beautiful weather at the moment

I'm not. Summer's my least favorite season - if I could afford to I'd fly north for the summer. Yes, I'd like to see some rain; I've always had a peculiar fondness for inclement weather - I find it more.............interesting than pleasant weather. And it also provides a handy excuse not to do the gardening (of which there is a great deal).
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
2 Jul 2010 10:45PM
Oh, and I miss sleep - I find it difficult to come by during summer.
answersonapostcard e2
2 Jul 2010 10:53PM
mmm yes sleep.. ;0
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
2 Jul 2010 11:00PM
Some rain at the week-end or during the evenings would be nice, but not between 7:00 & 8:30 and 17:00 & 18:00 !
Currently driving around the M25 to work and it is not at all pleasant when it rains with all the spray from the lorries and traffic whizzing by on both sides of you.
Paul Morgan e2
13 15.7k 6 England
2 Jul 2010 11:30PM

Quote:Loving this temperature and beautiful weather at the moment but had a spot or two of rain on the car on the drive home from work yesterday and couldnt help but feel I missed the ole stuff (just a bit)...

Go and take a dip in a river Smile

I don`t want no rain down here this weekend Smile Smile

Any other time I can`t get enough rain, just love it.
answersonapostcard e2
2 Jul 2010 11:44PM
lol oh such ghastly weather Grin
User_Removed 12 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
2 Jul 2010 11:52PM
I miss good manners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

I don't miss 'kids' ending every sentence with he word 'SO'. What's all that about?

I also wonder why people and friends continue to say Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye when ending a bleedin phone call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from\that......................life's good thanks.Wink

(Bye the way...................sold two more framed photographs in the pub this evening.)
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
3 Jul 2010 12:06AM
Steady on with the exclamation marks - it's not as if there's an infinite supply.
User_Removed 12 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
3 Jul 2010 12:52AM
Oh, I got a few left........so.............init.........bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye Smile
StrayCat e2
10 15.0k 2 Canada
3 Jul 2010 1:49AM
I miss maple trees, especially in the fall. I lived 49 years on the east coast before moving out here to Alberta, and maple trees won't survive the warm and cold snaps in the winter.Sad
macroman 11 15.3k England
3 Jul 2010 2:51PM
Anyone want to buy some exclamation marks, they are seconds so are dicounted by 30%.

Samples below:-

......................................................................................................

Grin
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
3 Jul 2010 3:02PM
What defective rubbish. I have a few, carefully hand-crafted from purest pixelite, lovingly wrapped in velvet then individually boxed and sent to you with a presentation certificate:

SAMPLE -------------> !

For a one-time special price of just 347.99.

*While stocks last, actual contents may differ from illustration, normal terms and conditions apply.
Tooth 9 5.8k 227 Ireland
3 Jul 2010 3:04PM
I miss draught bitter, crumbly Lancashire cheese, and vimto
Big Bri 13 15.6k United Kingdom
3 Jul 2010 3:35PM
I miss Texan bars. Stretch like mozarella when warm, break your teeth when they're cold.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.