Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Do you miss...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012518 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2010 - 10:20 PM

.. the rain?

Loving this temperature and beautiful weather at the moment but had a spot or two of rain on the car on the drive home from work yesterday and couldnt help but feel I missed the ole stuff (just a bit)...

anyway... just a meandering thought... any other things 'missed'... ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Jul 2010 - 10:20 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

spaceman
spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2010 - 10:44 PM

Quote: Loving this temperature and beautiful weather at the moment

I'm not. Summer's my least favorite season - if I could afford to I'd fly north for the summer. Yes, I'd like to see some rain; I've always had a peculiar fondness for inclement weather - I find it more.............interesting than pleasant weather. And it also provides a handy excuse not to do the gardening (of which there is a great deal).

spaceman
2 Jul 2010 - 10:45 PM

Oh, and I miss sleep - I find it difficult to come by during summer.

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012518 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2010 - 10:53 PM

mmm yes sleep.. ;0

JJGEE
JJGEE  96205 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2010 - 11:00 PM

Some rain at the week-end or during the evenings would be nice, but not between 7:00 & 8:30 and 17:00 & 18:00 !
Currently driving around the M25 to work and it is not at all pleasant when it rains with all the spray from the lorries and traffic whizzing by on both sides of you.

Last Modified By JJGEE at 2 Jul 2010 - 11:01 PM
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314809 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
2 Jul 2010 - 11:30 PM

Quote: Loving this temperature and beautiful weather at the moment but had a spot or two of rain on the car on the drive home from work yesterday and couldnt help but feel I missed the ole stuff (just a bit)...

Go and take a dip in a river Smile

I don`t want no rain down here this weekend Smile Smile

Any other time I can`t get enough rain, just love it.

answersonapostcard
2 Jul 2010 - 11:44 PM

lol oh such ghastly weather Grin

User_Removed
2 Jul 2010 - 11:52 PM

I miss good manners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

I don't miss 'kids' ending every sentence with he word 'SO'. What's all that about?

I also wonder why people and friends continue to say Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye when ending a bleedin phone call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from\that......................life's good thanks.Wink

(Bye the way...................sold two more framed photographs in the pub this evening.)

Last Modified By User_Removed at 2 Jul 2010 - 11:56 PM
spaceman
3 Jul 2010 - 12:06 AM

Steady on with the exclamation marks - it's not as if there's an infinite supply.

User_Removed
3 Jul 2010 - 12:52 AM

Oh, I got a few left........so.............init.........bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye Smile

Last Modified By User_Removed at 3 Jul 2010 - 12:52 AM
StrayCat
StrayCat  1014403 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jul 2010 - 1:49 AM

I miss maple trees, especially in the fall. I lived 49 years on the east coast before moving out here to Alberta, and maple trees won't survive the warm and cold snaps in the winter.Sad

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
3 Jul 2010 - 2:51 PM

Anyone want to buy some exclamation marks, they are seconds so are dicounted by 30%.

Samples below:-

......................................................................................................

Grin

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jul 2010 - 3:02 PM

What defective rubbish. I have a few, carefully hand-crafted from purest pixelite, lovingly wrapped in velvet then individually boxed and sent to you with a presentation certificate:

SAMPLE -------------> !

For a one-time special price of just 347.99.

*While stocks last, actual contents may differ from illustration, normal terms and conditions apply.

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
3 Jul 2010 - 3:04 PM

I miss draught bitter, crumbly Lancashire cheese, and vimto

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315546 forum posts England
3 Jul 2010 - 3:35 PM

I miss Texan bars. Stretch like mozarella when warm, break your teeth when they're cold.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.