Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Dockey Woods

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MikeH
    MikeH  9217 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
    8 May 2010 - 9:32 PM

Has anyone been there this week for the bluebells? Will they last until next weekend, any feed back welcome,
    Mike

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 May 2010 - 9:32 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

f8
    f8  109169 forum posts England22 Constructive Critique Points
    8 May 2010 - 10:25 PM

I was there Friday evening and they were still coming out so should last until next week.Have a look at my last post.

User_Removed
    8 May 2010 - 11:23 PM

Evening Mike.
    I was there last Thursday and as f8 says, they have some 'Coming out' to do yet.
    I'm there again tomorrow morning and evening so if you want, I'll PM you tomorrow night when I get back and let you know thier condition.
    Judging by Thursdays display, they'll be ok for another week I reckon.
    However, the wood further on up the road from Dockey wood is a little behind and will be fully out this week I think. That also goes for Ladies walk and Hoo wood which are in the same area.

Please let me know if you want me to PM you tomorrow.....or you could call me on my mobile after midday and I'll give you an 'On the spot' report....lol.
    (Laurel Steinbeck, news at 10, Dockey wood.)
    My number is on my website. I really don't mind.
    Speak to you tomorrow maybe?

Last Modified By User_Removed at 8 May 2010 - 11:24 PM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    MikeH
    MikeH  9217 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
    9 May 2010 - 6:31 AM

Hi Laurel,
    Thanks for that information,it sounds good still for next weekend. I would really appreciate your report after your visit today if you get time .
    I will be travelling down from West Yorkshire with another epzer so need as much info as poss to avoid a wasted journey.

So it' back to the studio and over to you !!
    Mike

User_Removed
    9 May 2010 - 7:56 AM

Morning Mike, wet here this morning but promises to brighten up later in the day.
    I'm still going down to Ashridge today as I have other business down there so I'll pm you later tonight. It'll be late as I'm not planing to be back untill about 10.30- 11.00.
    If you want, you can still call me later today. 07747 033924. Not a problem.

If you want to know about the Bluebells at any time, you can do what I do and that's call the Ashridge visitors centre on 01442 851227 and they will give you a Bluebell update. If you do, speak to Sally as she seems to have her head screwed on and knows her stuff. It might be an idea to give them a call one or two days before you plan to come down.

Laters Mike.

Gerry.

peterjones
    peterjones e2 Member 123785 forum postspeterjones vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    9 May 2010 - 2:27 PM

I'm only coming if the kebab and the ice cream van are there ...

User_Removed
    9 May 2010 - 9:06 PM

No Peter. You're thinking of Hyde Park Corner.

Mike, Just back from Ashridge (21.00) and had a pretty bad day.
    No sun, some rain, not much light............until we were driving home of course!!!
    The Bluebells in Dockey and Crawley wood are fully out I would say and are likely to be for at least another week....if not longer so I would say youwere ok for the weekend.
    However, there were squilians of peopel there today and I just hope they didn't tread too many fowers down.

Good luck Mike and have a great day.

Gerry.

peterjones
    peterjones e2 Member 123785 forum postspeterjones vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    10 May 2010 - 12:08 AM

No I am definitely thinking about Dockey Wood!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.