Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Does anybody know what "On request" means on this forum?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: unnecessary
    xwang
    xwang  531 forum posts7 Constructive Critique Points
    22 May 2011 - 4:46 PM

I made a comment about "Marking contructive comment" a few days ago. And now the topic is locked. It says:"On request". Can anybody tell me what "On request" means?
    What is reson to be locked? For how long? What is the next procedure?
    Thank you
    Jasmine

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 May 2011 - 4:46 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012603 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    22 May 2011 - 4:56 PM

It was requested by contributors to the thread, and agreed to be locked by moderators as there was no logical reason for it to continue.

Last Modified By answersonapostcard at 22 May 2011 - 4:57 PM MODERATOR POST
    xwang
    22 May 2011 - 5:04 PM

Can you tell me and the public who the contributors are,please? What is "Logical reason"?
    My questions are never be answered on that thread. How long it will be locked? What is the next procedure ?

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012603 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    22 May 2011 - 5:11 PM

You can see who the contributors are by reading the read. Logical reason - it was going around in circles and there was no logical end to it, pointless continuing.

You were given answers on the thread but you either dont understand them or dont want to.

It will stay locked, next procedure - nothing as far as that thread is concerned I'm afraid.

Last Modified By answersonapostcard at 22 May 2011 - 5:11 PM MODERATOR POST
    xwang
    22 May 2011 - 5:29 PM

OK. Could you tell me and the public Who locked it and who asked for locked it?

Last Modified By xwang at 22 May 2011 - 5:30 PM
    adrian_w
    adrian_w e2 Member 73347 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
    22 May 2011 - 5:38 PM

If you read the last few posts on that thread it tells you who locked it, who asked for it to be locked, and why.
    Are you deliberately being provocative?

xwang
    22 May 2011 - 5:41 PM

Form the thread, I can only presume it was David (discreetphoton), but I am not sure, because he said:"..we will have to lock the thread.". I would like to know who locked it, because I do have something to say with the person who locked it. There are some questions are needed to be answered.

MediumSizeUnavailable

Quote: What is the next procedure ?

to lock this one I hope Tongue

Jestertheclown
    22 May 2011 - 5:42 PM

. . . the clock is ticking!

Jasmine, this one's going to go the same way. It's really not worth getting upset about.

xwang
    22 May 2011 - 5:45 PM

No, I was talking about the team's marking standard. The team locked the thread.

User_Removed
    22 May 2011 - 5:57 PM

xwang... it's all been answered in this thread. If you have issues, I would council that you are fully aware of the site Terms and Conditions before continuing. Indeed - if you genuinely have a problem, then you are best advised to submit a Report using the readily available link at the bottom of every page on this site.

Effectively, this thread is also closed.

Smile

Last Modified By User_Removed at 22 May 2011 - 5:58 PM
    MeanGreeny
    22 May 2011 - 6:03 PM

Quote: Effectively, this thread is also closed

No it isn't

answersonapostcard
    22 May 2011 - 6:06 PM

Quote: because I do have something to say with the person who locked it. There are some questions are needed to be answered.

As far as we are all aware questions HAVE been answered but if you have something directly to say to the moderation team then please submit a report. There is a link on every page of the site in 'create report'. I will lock this now though.

User_Removed
    22 May 2011 - 6:06 PM

Looks like it is now matey!

• «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: unnecessary