Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Doesn't it annoy you....

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53591 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2013 - 8:45 PM

Doesn't it annoy you when you search the forumsfor new information to learn from or share in and end if having to actually go check out the dedicated techniques channel instead - http://www.ephotozine.tv/channel/epz-1-1

Doesn't it annoy you - yes, just as much as emails with no subject.

Ade, bring back your "tell it like it is" threads - loved them.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 May 2013 - 8:45 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85912 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2013 - 9:35 PM

Searching the forums for specific info is a no goerSad

Just easier to Bing the info

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014794 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2013 - 9:49 AM

Quote: If we didn't do that Ade, there'd only be threads like this one.Wink

The forum is not very lively lately, is itTonguet?

I guess its a symptom of forum fatigue... 9 years in,same discussions swirling round and round, just different people starting them....

Links to stuff is all well and good, but its what I use Facebook/Twitter for.

If it keeps the forum ticking along, then there's no harm....

Just put a decent title to the forum thread, saves us time opening threads we'd have no interest in.

Wink

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64404 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2013 - 1:12 PM

Quote: Just put a decent title to the forum thread, saves us time opening threads we'd have no interest in.

Couldn't agree more. Smile

polis_928tadw59

Doesn't it annoy you when you stumble across a thread like this, and think, 'This is going to be better than that Grumpy Lot.'Tongue So here I am, and Winkdoes it not annoy one to find that it died the death 6 days ago.

lemmy
lemmy  71847 forum posts United Kingdom
20 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

There's a nice easy pointlessness to this thread. Here's a joke to keep it pointlessly going. One of my favourite jokes, actually because it is so pointless.

Two alligators half submerged in the midday heat of the the Everglades. The sun is beating down, the water is still and even the plants are wilting in the eternal, unchanging primeval swamp. One of the alligators stirs and turns to the other.

"It doesn't seem like a Thursday, does it?"

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43858 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
20 May 2013 - 2:03 PM

Why is it that a totally pointless, not very funny joke can bring on a smile? Is it because it is so bad?

Quote: There's a nice easy pointlessness to this thread

...as indeed there was about your jokeTongue

Malc

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014794 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
20 May 2013 - 3:23 PM

t'was one of those pointless days which sprouted a pointless thread Wink

any recent forum threads with irrelevant titles?

other than this....

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43858 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
20 May 2013 - 4:20 PM

Irrelevant or irreverent?

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
20 May 2013 - 6:36 PM

Irreverently irrelevant?

lemmy
lemmy  71847 forum posts United Kingdom
20 May 2013 - 6:59 PM

There is value to be extracted from a thread like this if it is carefully studied. As I always say, he who digs deepest, deepest digs.

Draig37
Draig37  7248 forum posts Wales
20 May 2013 - 7:20 PM

BUT HOW ABOUT THIS....HERE

polis_928tadw59

Draig37, You are a pratt. I clicked on your link 'HERE', and although it annoyed me, I had a smile.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.