Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Dog Blog

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    213hardy
    213hardy e2 Member 5469 forum posts213hardy vcard England
    30 Oct 2012 - 7:44 PM

Not sure i've posted this in the right placeTongue (if not am sure somebody will point me in the right direction)

We got our new Dogs on Saturday, so Mrs 213hardy has decided to write a blog about our experiences with them. Just for fun.

So here it is Fred & Dots Spot. Words by Mrs 213hardy, dodgy pics by meTongue

http://fredanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

Enjoy

Den

Last Modified By 213hardy at 30 Oct 2012 - 7:47 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Oct 2012 - 7:44 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

NaturesHaven
    NaturesHaven e2 Member 2246 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Oct 2012 - 8:21 PM

Just been for a visit to the blog................very entertaining and thank goodness I couldn't smell anything................GrinGrinGrinGrin

widtink
    widtink e2 Member 1404 forum postswidtink vcard Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Oct 2012 - 9:27 PM

Thats really nice the dogs are lovely Smile these running dogs do suffer from jelly-bellies so the fartin aint going tae stop lol hopefully the skitters will dry up though Tongue

Rod

KevinEllison
    KevinEllison e2 Member 72417 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
    30 Oct 2012 - 10:21 PM

Very amusing..! I have heard that despite their "unusual" looks, they're actually very gentle and faithful dogs.. We had two daft, greedy "andrex" dogs a while ago so have no experience of greyhounds..
    Someone (I'm sure it was on here..) told us about "walkies" whereby they only have two speeds, trot and warp speed..!
    Keep up the good work.. Smile

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 53995 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Oct 2012 - 10:21 PM

How lovely. My fave doggies. Hope I can keep up with your blog, it looks fun.
    You could also start a blog on EPZ and post photos there, then we'll not miss anything.
    Smile

DalesLass
    DalesLass e2 Member 21717 forum postsDalesLass vcard United Kingdom
    31 Oct 2012 - 8:17 AM

Two lovely dogs and the start of a fab blog!

We have had Rosie, our retired greyhound, for nearly seven years now. She was four when she came so getting quite grey now (literally) but still beautiful. I don't think you could find a more laid back breed if you tried. They are perfect family pets.

Rosie will happily sleep around 22 hours a day (and always has) so long as she gets fed, walked and loved when she's awake Smile She loves everyone and anyone who's prepared to fuss her and thankfully doesn't have much of a problem in the bottom department Wink

Have fun with your hounds. I look forward to reading more of their exploits!

213hardy
    213hardy e2 Member 5469 forum posts213hardy vcard England
    6 Nov 2012 - 8:13 PM

New Installment available

http://fredanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 53995 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Nov 2012 - 10:01 PM

Now bookmarked. Wonderful doggies. Just love them. Smile

Photoluv86
    17 Nov 2012 - 6:18 AM

You have some very lovely dogs. Your blog is amusing and well written, I'll be adding it to my bookmarks to catch the latest installments for sure.Grin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.