Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Don't Tell the Bride tonight - sneak preview piccies!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    jimthistle73
    15 Nov 2011 - 5:00 PM

Advance warning - this post contains lots of blowing of ones' own trumpet....!

If you like the show Don't Tell the Bride do feel free to follow the link to the Brides Up North blog. I was lucky enough to get asked to shoot this really amazing wedding at the Discovery Museum in Newcastle. It's being aired tonight at 9pm on BBC3. Those who are unlucky enough to recognise my ugly mug - keep an eye out for me - I managed to get in the way of the film crew all day, much to their disgust Wink

Linky here

Enjoy!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Nov 2011 - 5:00 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

jimthistle73
    15 Nov 2011 - 10:56 PM

Saw myself just the once, as the B&G exited the ceremony. Needless to say I was chimping Grin

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 61192 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Nov 2011 - 1:00 AM

love the programme. Missed it tonight as hubby watched the footie while I went all domestic making quince jelly and pickling onions for xmas. Will catch up on iplayer which means I can make good use of the pause button for all the scenes you are in! Wink

StrayCat
    StrayCat e2 Member 1014796 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Nov 2011 - 3:15 AM

How about pickled eggs, my favourite, or pickled quail eggs, even better.Grin

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 61192 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Nov 2011 - 12:48 AM

Quote: How about pickled eggs, my favourite, or pickled quail eggs, even better

MMMMM....will have to get back in the kitchen.

Caramelised onion chutney today. Family all came in from work and demanded some for tea so looks like I'll be making more tomorrow!

jimthistle73
    17 Nov 2011 - 1:20 AM

Talk about hijack :-( May I just reiterate that NO pickled eggs of any kind were involved in the making of DTTB.

http://www.jamieemersonphotography.com/news53465.html

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.