Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Donington

17 Mar 2011 9:11PM
Anyone been to the new circuit at donington, where to stand to get some close up action, does anyone know, any fast corners, any close grandstands for WSBK

Cheers Nick

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

18 Mar 2011 8:51AM
Hi NIck,
We went to Donnington a few years ago to WSB meeting. Go through the tunnel (Theres only one) was? Walk left, you can get close to the track and on the hill for great shots. This is the closest point to the track. Having said this, the track has be vastly altered so I give you this information for what it is worth. Obviously you have a 'bike. What do you have. I have a BMW K1200S. Regards, Peter Howe phowe35@yahoo.co.uk. Email me if you like.
18 Mar 2011 10:28AM
Hi there is no new circuit at Donington, just the old circuit think the hill Peter speaks of may be gone, as that was were the new paddock was to have been. The last time I saw it the hill had gone not been up there for a long time and they could have replaced it BUT I DOUGHT IT
ripleysalien e2
8 1.2k 11 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2011 10:54AM
Aint been yet, but from tv races ive seen the fastest areas are off the start finish into redgate, down the craner curves into the old hairpin right up to coppice.
Might get some good braking action into Melbourne??

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.