Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Donington

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Nickfrayne
    17 Mar 2011 - 9:11 PM

Anyone been to the new circuit at donington, where to stand to get some close up action, does anyone know, any fast corners, any close grandstands for WSBK

Cheers Nick

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    17 Mar 2011 - 9:11 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

peterthowe
    peterthowe e2 Member 6peterthowe vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Mar 2011 - 8:51 AM

Hi NIck,
    We went to Donnington a few years ago to WSB meeting. Go through the tunnel (Theres only one) was? Walk left, you can get close to the track and on the hill for great shots. This is the closest point to the track. Having said this, the track has be vastly altered so I give you this information for what it is worth. Obviously you have a 'bike. What do you have. I have a BMW K1200S. Regards, Peter Howe phowe35@yahoo.co.uk. Email me if you like.

mollsgran
    mollsgran  7 England
    18 Mar 2011 - 10:28 AM

Hi there is no new circuit at Donington, just the old circuit think the hill Peter speaks of may be gone, as that was were the new paddock was to have been. The last time I saw it the hill had gone not been up there for a long time and they could have replaced it BUT I DOUGHT IT

ripleysalien
    18 Mar 2011 - 10:54 AM

Aint been yet, but from tv races ive seen the fastest areas are off the start finish into redgate, down the craner curves into the old hairpin right up to coppice.
    Might get some good braking action into Melbourne??

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.