Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Dorset - Abbotsbury Swannery

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

doug_7
doug_7  8482 forum posts England
7 Jun 2007 - 11:47 AM

I will have to give this a miss, Weymouth Saturday and Southampton by 6am on Monday.
You should have a great time and the weather is going to be good.
There Rob, bet your feeling better already.
d.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
7 Jun 2007 - 11:47 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pennyspike
pennyspike  112068 forum posts United Kingdom29 Constructive Critique Points
7 Jun 2007 - 12:49 PM

Any more from the others who expressed an interest way back?
Penny

suejoh
suejoh e2 Member 10234 forum postssuejoh vcard United Kingdom
7 Jun 2007 - 3:02 PM

No I cant do this sunday. The following Sunday should be ok - but not this one :-(
Have a good time - look forward to the pics.
Sue

nothsafoto
7 Jun 2007 - 6:05 PM

Right Penny,

Don't know what the numbers are but probably not too good? I have put PLAN A in place by getting Mom admitted to hospital this afternoon. Hopefully they will feel the need to keep her in for a few days.

PLAN B involves me getting well enough to come along. Not too good at the moment having had to drive to Dorchester this afternoon and feeling real rotten now. Hopefully a few more days rest will get me up and about.

Rob

pennyspike
7 Jun 2007 - 6:33 PM

I'm sure I can pick you up Rob.
Spike will be back by then so he may well be with us. A day out in the fresh air is just what you need.
Still waiting to hear from Merille, and one or two other more local folk.
P

pennyspike
8 Jun 2007 - 5:18 PM

Seriously considering pulling the plug on this for Sunday. Only Kris and Pennyspike have said a definite Yes, Rob is still unwell and Keithh just a maybe.
The others who were interested have not responded at all so unless you get back to me by the end of the day I'll be going to Portland instead, where I'd be more than happy to make you a cuppa at the hut if you fancy a day out.
Penny

nothsafoto
8 Jun 2007 - 7:23 PM

Pity Penny. I was kinda looking forward to it. Usual apathy or last minute change of other commitments I guess. Mom will be in hospital until next week so I don't have to worry about her. Just spoken to Mike Gray who said that KH was definately coming down. Let me know what you decide and I may beg a cuppa off you on Portland if you don't go to Abbotsbury.

pennyspike
8 Jun 2007 - 9:05 PM

I've just had a phone call from a new member who can now make it so back to square 1
10.30 in the Carpark at the Swannery. Ex, penny & spike, nothsafoto, keithh ? plus a new member and anybody else who cares to come along. Pretty please do me a favour and let me know if you are coming so we're not waiting at the entrance.
Penny

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1022904 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna31 Constructive Critique Points
8 Jun 2007 - 9:12 PM

spoke to a friend in Weymouth who told me it's hell there this weekend, so I'm off to search for quiter southern pastures this weekend.

sorry

nothsafoto
8 Jun 2007 - 9:15 PM

We've just lost Celebrity Billing. Better luck next time Keith. Penny, I should be still on for Sunday but will ring you Saturday night to confirm.

Rob

pennyspike
8 Jun 2007 - 9:22 PM

Sorry about that Keith, weekdays are a bit quieter. Holiday makers are inclined to be late risers so getting there for 1030 should mean we get a head start on them.
I expect we'll cut to the Bill huts for the afternoon for a bit of peace and quiet. pm me for details about the location for that cuppa. P

looboss
looboss  73124 forum posts United Kingdom7 Constructive Critique Points
8 Jun 2007 - 9:32 PM

I can't make it either, so..... next time maybe Smile

pennyspike
8 Jun 2007 - 9:45 PM

Rather a long way for you Luis, but there will be other times I'm sure. It's the locals I'm waiting to hear from, hint, hint. And Rob, are you OK for driving, or would you like a lift. If so I'll take the kiddy seats out....Smile

nothsafoto
8 Jun 2007 - 9:52 PM

Thanks Penny but I suspect I'll go in my own car so I can leave if I'm feeling poorly and also so I can get to Dorch Hospital.

Rob

blackbird
blackbird  7159 forum posts United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
8 Jun 2007 - 10:51 PM

Please add me to your list Penny - I've pm'd you too Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.