Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Downton Cuckoo Fair 4th May 2013

brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
3 May 2013 4:31AM
If you are anywhere near Salisbury in Wiltshire tomorrow and looking for something to do come to the Downton Cuckoo Fair

Its one of the biggest and best shows in the area with around 250 stalls, displays, crafts, entertainment and much more (including great bacon and egg baps Grin )

Pam & I will be in the Red Zone Craft Marquee and hope to see you there

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
3 May 2013 5:59AM
Sounds like a good day out, I can't commit to anything at the moment because of my health, but if you find a great big ape of a man tapping you on the shoulder don't be surprised.......You have been warned Tongue
brian1208 e2
3 May 2013 8:16AM
If you can make it it would be great to see you after so long Ade (I'll have a bag of bananas with me just in case! Wink )
brian1208 e2
4 May 2013 6:14PM
Just unloaded from a cracking Fair, sales up on last year, some tasty potential orders, loads of chat and some lovely, informed comments from fellow photographers

Time for a Spag Bol and a bottle of fizzy mineral water to rehydrate now
Trev_B e2
7 126 66 England
4 May 2013 6:38PM
Wish I saw this yesterday Brian as I keep meaning to pay it a visit.

Trev
brian1208 e2
4 May 2013 7:15PM
From what people were telling us it was one of the best yet (we were so busy we didn't get a chance to have a look! Wink )
9 May 2014 10:04PM
Only just spotted this. Was at this year's show, very good but access difficult because of the numbers there and limited parking as a result of the foods earlier in the year. We will be back next year with the car not the scooter so we can buy some of the reasonably priced stuff on offer.
brian1208 e2
9 May 2014 10:44PM
We were at this year's show also (in the main craft marquee) and as you say, numbers were down as a result of the school field having been flooded, which knocked out the main visitors car park but despite that we had a good show, with sales only a little down on last year.

The locals and regular visitors usually start arriving at around 09.00, not too many people, stalls are mostly set up and most important of all, the bacon butties are ready Grin

Thanks for making the effort to attend, I know it wasn't easy this year (we got there by 06.30 to set up! )
10 May 2014 11:16AM
Hi Bri, what were you selling? We'll look out for you next year.
brian1208 e2
10 May 2014 12:22PM
I sell my photos as cards, mounted and framed prints

I appear under the list of stall-holders as Images From Nature by Brian Wadie,

I look forward to seeing you Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.