Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

DPD - deliveries - anyone got a contact number?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

50% OFF new PortraitPro 12, plus EXTRA 5% OFF code EPHZROS414
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Overread
    Overread  53745 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Jun 2012 - 7:18 PM

Just wondering if anyone has a contact number for DPD the delivery service? Far as I can tell the only numbers they host on their site are automated machines and annoyingly there is no option for "they didn't leave a card - ergo they didn't even find my flat so re-delivery is going to fail again". Plus I'd rather not have to pay 10+ to get to their depo to collect it. (its in another town and I have to take the train and then I suspect I'll need a cab to get there and back again).

Bit of a longshot, but hopefully someone here has some experience with them (I've also a feeling I've had this before and that they were another name back then...)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    25 Jun 2012 - 7:18 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrGoatsmilk
    25 Jun 2012 - 8:14 PM

A few here, worth booking marking the site saynoto0870 I find it very useful.

Link here

edit
    Did try and link to the numbers I found but it resets by the looks of things, if you put DPD into their company name search box it brings a few up Link

HTH

Stu

Last Modified By MrGoatsmilk at 25 Jun 2012 - 8:16 PM
    ianrobinson
    ianrobinson e2 Member 41106 forum postsianrobinson vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jun 2012 - 8:38 AM

welcome to my world of DPD, they are getting quite a reputation for badly managed posting.....

Overread
    Overread  53745 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jun 2012 - 2:01 PM

Actually I gotta half take back what I said.

I'm still annoyed that they don't make it a simple process to communicate with your local dispatch centre - especially as I don't have a car and its so far out in the sticks that it would cost a lot (either in money or time to walk from the town centre to them and back).

However before I got time to phone them up and fight round finding the number their delivery people phoned me - parcel all delivered up now Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.