Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Dressing up for the photos

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    KevSB
    KevSB  101410 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Oct 2012 - 1:01 PM

Last weekend To fit in I had to wear a uniform/period Dress, A month earlier involved wearing a german army tunic and tin helmet which kept bouncing on top of the camera again to blend in. Just wondered what lengths peaple go to take the photographs and how they felt.
    Cole took a photograh of me to prove the point, Have took a ribbing at home for this one, the other picture with the powdered wig on makes me look like ive just escaed from the zoo.

photo-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Oct 2012 - 1:01 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 44037 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Oct 2012 - 3:29 PM

Now come on...play fair...you cannot make a statement like this:

Quote: the other picture with the powdered wig on makes me look like ive just escaed from the zoo.

without posting the pictorial evidence. We await the next post...Wink

Malc

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53672 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Oct 2012 - 3:41 PM

I think that engaging with your subjects during a shoot is certainly enhanced by you own dress code. So good for you, also its helps with the overall feel to a scene, so good for others photographers too.

Wildlife photographers uses greens/camouflage and hides that can be quite a set-up in its own right.

I sometimes go to some arty type events and looking like a suit really means its hard to break the ice, I actually dress to be as fashionable as I can at these events and this seems to really help, the less normal my dress code the more people chat to me and let me shoot them.

When i get my Steampunk outfit i'm off hunting...

p.s super photo Smile

KevSB
    KevSB  101410 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Oct 2012 - 3:55 PM

Quote: Now come on...play fair...you cannot make a statement like this:

the other picture with the powdered wig on makes me look like ive just escaed from the zoo.

without posting the pictorial evidence. We await the next post...Wink

Malc

Im hoping my Co con-spiritor will post his picture with the wig on..................

adrian_w
    adrian_w e2 Member 73373 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Oct 2012 - 4:35 PM

pictures wear wigs now??
    Amazing what you learn on EPZ.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.