Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Dressing up for the photos

KevSB 10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
22 Oct 2012 1:01PM
Last weekend To fit in I had to wear a uniform/period Dress, A month earlier involved wearing a german army tunic and tin helmet which kept bouncing on top of the camera again to blend in. Just wondered what lengths peaple go to take the photographs and how they felt.
Cole took a photograh of me to prove the point, Have took a ribbing at home for this one, the other picture with the powdered wig on makes me look like ive just escaed from the zoo.

photo-1.jpg

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
22 Oct 2012 3:29PM
Now come on...play fair...you cannot make a statement like this:

Quote:the other picture with the powdered wig on makes me look like ive just escaed from the zoo.

without posting the pictorial evidence. We await the next post...Wink

Malc
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
22 Oct 2012 3:41PM
I think that engaging with your subjects during a shoot is certainly enhanced by you own dress code. So good for you, also its helps with the overall feel to a scene, so good for others photographers too.

Wildlife photographers uses greens/camouflage and hides that can be quite a set-up in its own right.

I sometimes go to some arty type events and looking like a suit really means its hard to break the ice, I actually dress to be as fashionable as I can at these events and this seems to really help, the less normal my dress code the more people chat to me and let me shoot them.

When i get my Steampunk outfit i'm off hunting...

p.s super photo Smile
KevSB 10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
22 Oct 2012 3:55PM

Quote:Now come on...play fair...you cannot make a statement like this:

the other picture with the powdered wig on makes me look like ive just escaed from the zoo.

without posting the pictorial evidence. We await the next post...Wink

Malc

Im hoping my Co con-spiritor will post his picture with the wig on..................
adrian_w e2
7 3.4k 4 Scotland
22 Oct 2012 4:35PM
pictures wear wigs now??
Amazing what you learn on EPZ.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.