Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Drip Drip Drip......

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2013 - 9:55 PM

Oh they should have been retired some time ago but I want to get the same make/model as they're instantly comfortable and I can walk miles in them straight from the box. Sadly the makers seem to think that UK buyers don't have big wide feet and I just decided I'd make do with what I have for this year Smile I'll survive Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Dec 2013 - 9:55 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

shakeyhands
shakeyhands e2 Member 2251 forum postsshakeyhands vcard Canada
22 Dec 2013 - 10:21 PM

Well I wish you luckSmile Have you tried flea-bay just about anything that can be imagined can be found thereSmile

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
23 Dec 2013 - 8:35 AM

Yep - there were some on flea-bay a while back but none have popped up for a bit. And they're still all American based sellers although of course that's not a problem......

shakeyhands
23 Dec 2013 - 12:39 PM

If you need some assistance finding them on this side of the pond let me know we will be more than happy to help outGrin not a very grumpy topic any more lol

cattyal
23 Dec 2013 - 12:54 PM

Thanks Shakey - I'll let you know (let's get Christmas & New Year out of the way first!).

Who knows - things might become grumpy again when I get home from work this evening and find out whether the mastic worked or not - it's been windy and raining all day so far!

Actually I'm about to venture out into it - there is no way I'm going to stay in this office all day!

shakeyhands
23 Dec 2013 - 1:18 PM

Fingers crossedGrinGrin Time for me to go to workSad only -21 this morningSmile

cattyal
23 Dec 2013 - 10:13 PM

Oh lucky you - it's not cold here - but still wet and windy. Happily no sign of water ingress so far Smile

shakeyhands
24 Dec 2013 - 12:29 AM

Nice to hear that things are still dryGrin It has warmed up to a balmy -7 almost shorts weatherTongueTongue

AndS
AndS e2 Member 2789 forum postsAndS vcard England
24 Dec 2013 - 8:43 AM

Who's grumpy now...seems weather seal on the back door is a chewable toy for the new puppySad, lounge floor soaked after last nights downpour, think i might just mastic the door shut and the dogs can jump out of the window if they want to go out Grin

cattyal
24 Dec 2013 - 9:40 AM

I've no idea what the temperature is here Reg but it's certainly not -7 - and the sun is sort of out Smile

Bummer to hear the watery news Andy - Happily for me despite a wet and windy night my house is still dry!

I know of a dog who jumped out of the second floor window - he was fine but his owners now know not to leave any windows open if he's home alone!

shakeyhands
24 Dec 2013 - 12:06 PM

Alison, I'm glad to hear you've no more leaks and the sun is kinda outGrin

Andy ,Sorry to hear that you are now the leaky oneTongueSad I have had the great pleasure of being owned by my dogs for many years and must admit of all the items that have been altered by themTongue weather seal has not been one of themSmile

KenTaylor
KenTaylor e2 Member 92978 forum postsKenTaylor vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2013 - 4:55 PM

Might be worth a look

cattyal
26 Dec 2013 - 9:03 PM

I'll take a look Ken - this is the kind of thing I've been living in for years now - to hell with fashion Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.