Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

DSLRClean Sensor cleaning stick

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

AdrianTurner
20 Jan 2005 - 8:06 AM

Anyone tried these yet ? If so, what do you think of them?

Adrian.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
20 Jan 2005 - 8:06 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sillyconguru
20 Jan 2005 - 9:47 AM

Still waiting for mine...

I ordered last Wednesday (12th) and have been told, by email today, that I should expect to receive them by the 26th (the delay is due to illness and overwhelming demand).

I have ordered some "sensor swabs" (jeez, they're expensive) from Crown Digital, which I hope will be with me before this date.

AdrianTurner
20 Jan 2005 - 10:07 AM

Ceers Andrew

geoffash26
geoffash26  102506 forum posts United Kingdom
20 Jan 2005 - 10:30 AM

Andrew
you could have ordered sensor swab from w/h express you'd get them next day same price
I use them they are expensive but do the job well. It will be interesting to here feed back on clening stick
Geoff

ahollowa
ahollowa  101070 forum posts England
20 Jan 2005 - 11:12 AM

Just sent a mail chasing mine that I ordered on 11th Jan. The web site says 2 days delivery. I don't think it is good enough really. I live in Bristol and could have driven in and got them if I had known there was issues but I have heard nothing from then in 9 days.

I would go back to shooting film but the scanner I ordered isn't available until early Feb .... don't you just hate waiting once you have ordered something!!!

cheers

Al. "with a dirty 10D"

AdrianTurner
20 Jan 2005 - 11:41 AM

Cheers Al, Looks like there's a supply problem then, hope theres someone out there whos actually received some to let us know what they think of them.

Adrian.

andytvcams
andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
20 Jan 2005 - 11:44 AM

Can anybody supply a link?,tried a google search and cannot find this company?.

sillyconguru
20 Jan 2005 - 11:45 AM

Intemos

andytvcams
andytvcams  1110396 forum posts United Kingdom
20 Jan 2005 - 11:54 AM

Thank you.

ajm
ajm  10232 forum posts
20 Jan 2005 - 12:06 PM

I have the kit that they sell at Warehouseexpress, not had hte balls to use it yet, although a friend of mine says it is great, someday I will pop some brave pills

AdrianTurner
20 Jan 2005 - 12:30 PM

Sorry Adam, I think we're at cross purposes here, the product I am asking about is 'DSLRClean'...........;0)

I can't find that one on Warehouseexpress.

Adrian.

klewis
klewis  101870 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
20 Jan 2005 - 3:15 PM

I ordered the sensor swabs direct from Crown Digital as well, arrived next day. I also ordered a box of pec-pads so I can reload and re-use the sensor swabs Smile

mikemj
mikemj  949 forum posts
22 Jan 2005 - 1:44 AM

i am sorry people but that is a terrible price for a bit of swab, on a stick, i really think that someone is ripping someone off, there must be another solution to this cleaning problem, i just dont like those prices sorry.

bpa
bpa  101224 forum posts
22 Jan 2005 - 1:50 AM

Definitely a rip off! pure and simple.

park my ferret
22 Jan 2005 - 3:01 AM

I got the sensor swabs and they do work, but brought some pec pads to 'reload' as you are suggesting, but have been told they are different material so not sure if they are ok or not. the sensor swab makers reccomend you don't use them but that may be to protect their profits, who knows!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.