Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

e2 membership

Mollycat Plus
1 10 2 United Kingdom
23 Aug 2013 9:41AM
Hello. I became on e2 member on the 14th August. But I'm still flaged as new member. Is there a time period before becoming e2. Many thanks.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
4 4.6k 26 Norway
23 Aug 2013 10:08AM
Hi Peter. All new members to ePz automatically have 2 weeks free access to the added benefits of e2 membership. After that, you continue as an 'ordinary' member of the site, unless you decide to continue enjoying the added benefits as an e2 member, in which case you will have to pay an annual fee.
Link to e2 details here.

HTH
Malc
Mollycat Plus
1 10 2 United Kingdom
23 Aug 2013 10:47AM
I have all ready paid the fee.
martin.w Plus
12 367 22 United Kingdom
23 Aug 2013 10:52AM
Peter, as you have paid the fee and logged back in, you get E2 straight away. You will still be a new member however until the end of the month.....as you joined at the end of July and a full month has to pass before you loose the newbie tag Wink
Mollycat Plus
1 10 2 United Kingdom
23 Aug 2013 11:19AM
Understand. Many thanks.
23 Aug 2013 11:58AM
Hi Mollycat,

Martin is correct. Although you have paid e2, and you have the e2 features, we will place the 'New Member' flag next to your name. This allows other members to know what you are new around here and maybe give you a hand when you ask questions about how things work etc. It will be replaced with (e2 Member) after the initial 'new member' period is up.
Mollycat Plus
1 10 2 United Kingdom
23 Aug 2013 12:28PM
Thank you.Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.