Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

E2 membership and settings

17 Jan 2013 5:39PM
Hi all. I have been looking at taking a subscription out for e2 membership. When I check the price the site states I can extend my e2 membership. I don't ever remember taking e2 out or being able to use it but I decided to try it before I buy it. I think it seems really good value with the present January offers. I like the idea of showcasing my favourite images and especially being able to have a black background. However, when I click on an image in my showcase to enlarge it the background on the enlarged image becomes white. Is there a setting to change this to black also?
Thanks for any help

Keith

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
17 Jan 2013 5:42PM
Hi Keith, everyone was given a Christmas present of one month of free e2 so you're e2 at the moment and that's why you can extend rather than join Smile
justin c 11 4.6k 36 England
17 Jan 2013 5:43PM

Quote:However, when I click on an image in my showcase to enlarge it the background on the enlarged image becomes white. Is there a setting to change this to black also?

Unless the system has changed, when uploading an image, there always used to be an option to choose your preferred background colour. If I remember correctly, there was the choice of white, black and grey ?? (or was it pale blue??)
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
17 Jan 2013 6:05PM
Yes in options menu (under the photo) you can set black white blue or grey defaults or choose a colour from the colour picker
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
17 Jan 2013 6:33PM
Clarification please Pete.

Even if you are an existing e2 member -

Quote:everyone was given a Christmas present of one month of free e2

- that still applies?
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
17 Jan 2013 7:18PM
Yes we just extended all e2 existing members' expiry dates by one month and with the half price offer we've done a great Jan sale two. Certainly a great time to join or renew.
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
17 Jan 2013 9:27PM
fank yew!

Wink
17 Jan 2013 10:24PM
Thanks Pete...I will be joining before end of January. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.