Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

E2 membership and settings

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Keith-Mckevitt
    17 Jan 2013 - 5:39 PM

Hi all. I have been looking at taking a subscription out for e2 membership. When I check the price the site states I can extend my e2 membership. I don't ever remember taking e2 out or being able to use it but I decided to try it before I buy it. I think it seems really good value with the present January offers. I like the idea of showcasing my favourite images and especially being able to have a black background. However, when I click on an image in my showcase to enlarge it the background on the enlarged image becomes white. Is there a setting to change this to black also?
    Thanks for any help

Keith

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    17 Jan 2013 - 5:39 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318450 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Jan 2013 - 5:42 PM

Hi Keith, everyone was given a Christmas present of one month of free e2 so you're e2 at the moment and that's why you can extend rather than join Smile

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    justin c
    justin c  104528 forum posts England36 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Jan 2013 - 5:43 PM

Quote: However, when I click on an image in my showcase to enlarge it the background on the enlarged image becomes white. Is there a setting to change this to black also?

Unless the system has changed, when uploading an image, there always used to be an option to choose your preferred background colour. If I remember correctly, there was the choice of white, black and grey ?? (or was it pale blue??)

Last Modified By justin c at 17 Jan 2013 - 5:44 PM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318450 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Jan 2013 - 6:05 PM

Yes in options menu (under the photo) you can set black white blue or grey defaults or choose a colour from the colour picker

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    User_Removed
    17 Jan 2013 - 6:33 PM

Clarification please Pete.

Even if you are an existing e2 member -

Quote: everyone was given a Christmas present of one month of free e2

- that still applies?

Pete
    17 Jan 2013 - 7:18 PM

Yes we just extended all e2 existing members' expiry dates by one month and with the half price offer we've done a great Jan sale two. Certainly a great time to join or renew.

User_Removed
    17 Jan 2013 - 9:27 PM

fank yew!

Wink

Keith-Mckevitt
    17 Jan 2013 - 10:24 PM

Thanks Pete...I will be joining before end of January. Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.