Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

e2 membership Renewal

f8 e2
11 9.2k 22 England
25 Jan 2012 10:59AM
I will soon have to renew my e2 membership and I see that I can have a Foliopic+ web page and free e2 membership for a year,does anyone have a view on this? is it worth the extra? Do they get any real benefit? How has it been of benefit?
thanks in advance.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

CaptivePhotons e2
11 1.6k 2 England
25 Jan 2012 11:06AM
Hang on a day or two to see if you've been lucky in the draw.
Jestertheclown
6 6.6k 242 England
25 Jan 2012 11:17AM
If you really want a Foliopic website, then I suppose the "plus" version including a year's free Epz. isn't unreasonable. Bear in mind though that you're committing yourself to paying Foliopic every year from then on and if you quickly decide it's not for you, then it will have actually cost you money.
I can't see that Foliopic's "Pro" version, even including a year's free Epz., resembles any kind of a bargain for most of us.
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
25 Jan 2012 11:30AM

Quote:I can't see that Foliopic's "Pro" version, even including a year's free Epz., resembles any kind of a bargain for most of us.

It's a bargain if you want a web site. The foliopic service is already highly competitive and then with an extra 29 value thrown in.

Graham's right though - hang on a few days just in case you win in the prize draw.
f8 e2
11 9.2k 22 England
26 Jan 2012 5:32PM
More chance being raped by an Outer Mongolian Trapist Monk than winning Tongue
If you enjoy EPZ, renew your E2 membership and you get a free Foliopic basic site in the bargain.
If you want more from Foliopic there are different prices offering you extra possibilities.
ringyneck e2
8 308 18 United Kingdom
26 Jan 2012 10:51PM

Quote:If you enjoy EPZ, renew your E2 membership and you get a free Foliopic basic site in the bargain.

I don't remember getting anything when I renewed.

Keith
I renewed in July.
There was a code on display at the time of paying which you keyed in if you wanted a basic Foliopic. I thought it was a brilliant offer which could not be refused.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.