Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Eagle Heights Saturday 15th October

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Terry L
Terry L e2 Member 10577 forum postsTerry L vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
25 Sep 2005 - 10:50 AM

Eagle Heights is a bird of prey centre, where different birds are flown twice daily against the backdrop of the Darenth Valley.

Birds can be photographed on the wing or perched indoors, not all are behind wire.
So if you have not been able to make any previous meetings and would like to have a fun days photography then put this in your diary.

The Date is Saturday 15th October at 10:30am in the car park.

EAGLE HEIGHTS

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Sep 2005 - 10:50 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114491 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
25 Sep 2005 - 12:15 PM

I would but were at the WHF on the same day.......Thought I might see my mate Ian and do the Stodmarsh Pony on the Sunday or something similar......Look out for us and we'll give you a wave as we pass each other on our travels....LOL

Ade

klewis
klewis  101870 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
25 Sep 2005 - 2:15 PM

You might well see me there Terry as I'm at the WHF meeting on the Sunday Smile I assume the WHF meeting is in two groups over the two days or else I got a typo in my email from zippie and he actually meant the 15th lol or he meant the 16th and I'm going solo :-(

ReidFJR
ReidFJR  9310 forum posts United Kingdom
25 Sep 2005 - 11:59 PM

Terry/Ade/K, Ive booked to go on the WHF trip for the 15th/16th- i believe that its not firmed up date wise yet although i think he said hed prefer the 16th - either way if its the Sunday id like to go to Eagle heights on the Saturday ( im a member there anyway ) but if its the saturday and Ade etc are going to Stodmarsh on the Sunday id like to go - maybe Someone can firm up both days .....regards Frank

Greyheron
Greyheron e2 Member 12277 forum postsGreyheron vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
26 Sep 2005 - 12:34 AM

All things being well, I'll be dropping by Terry.

Mike

Shaun_W
Shaun_W  9102 forum posts
26 Sep 2005 - 4:38 AM

Damn, guitar lesson day again! The recent Monkton/Stodmarsh visit was a guitar lesson day which I cancelled, so I had better not cancel this one. May be at Stodmarsh on the Sunday though if I don't get down there this weekend.

fishiee
fishiee  10460 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
27 Sep 2005 - 2:13 PM

Would love to if I'm free Terry. It's potatoe harvest time though and I've offered my services to a local farm at weekends(used to do it 24/7 and like to get my little fix once in a while!) so if they're not working I can make it, otherwise I'll be burning up the fields in my tractor! Won't know till the day before though probably. I want a crack at those European Fish Eagles again some time soon though. Hope they plan to fly them one day!

ReidFJR
27 Sep 2005 - 2:41 PM

Terry - ive just read Andys email and the WHF day is the 16th ie Sunday so i will at this stage definitely be at Eagle Heights on the saturday - see you there - regards Frank

NickD
NickD  943 forum posts United Kingdom
27 Sep 2005 - 10:34 PM

I should be able to make this meet but may be a little late as I have to take the wife to the dentist at 9.30. It shouldn't take me more than half an hour to get to Eagle Heights once I have dropped her back home. So if I don't see you all in the car park I will catch up with you later.

Nick D

csurry
csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
28 Sep 2005 - 12:05 AM

Not sure which day I am going to WHF, my social secretary (zippie) has not yet informed me! I expect he wants to prevent us being seen together in case Kyd has her camera handy Wink)

If I can I will be there - I mean me miss out on the case to go to bird of prey centre, whatever next!

ReidFJR
28 Sep 2005 - 12:23 AM

Cheryl - have you received Zippies email re WHF date of Sunday 16th ? F

csurry
csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
28 Sep 2005 - 1:28 AM

No I haven't Frank. And I am accessing my home emails even though I am in Glasgow. Can you enlighten me?

ReidFJR
28 Sep 2005 - 2:56 AM

Cheryl will forward - F

zippie
zippie  101329 forum posts England
28 Sep 2005 - 4:04 AM

Yes she has Frank !!!! And Cheryl is down for Sunday 16th October, so Cheryl you are fine to go to Eagle Heights on the Saturday !! (It was the email with the cheque info)

Andy - PA to Chezza.

(PS can I have a payrise, these sussies are crippling me !!!)

Tony_M
Tony_M  10342 forum posts England
28 Sep 2005 - 4:20 AM

I'd like to come across for this one.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.