Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Ease my Pain...The Clicks...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Boyd
Boyd  1011213 forum posts Wales11 Constructive Critique Points
9 May 2007 - 10:25 PM

Did he beat Godzilla then?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
9 May 2007 - 10:25 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023105 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
9 May 2007 - 10:27 PM

bent him over the Eiffel and had him with a pentax from behind.

They rarely repeat the movie before the watershed

MrsS
MrsS  84527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
9 May 2007 - 10:32 PM

'spose that's the end of MY clicks then MrH?

Fran x

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023105 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
9 May 2007 - 10:34 PM

I only gave you one
Wink

Boyd
Boyd  1011213 forum posts Wales11 Constructive Critique Points
9 May 2007 - 10:34 PM

Keith doesn't click any more - he votes.

It's more sofistikated.

MrsS
9 May 2007 - 10:38 PM

Chesney Hawkes - - 'I am the one and only!!!!!!!'

I shall treasure it MrH!!!

Boyd - I know ur dad is TRYING to be sophisticated - BUT I've seen the photos from tne Northscape Weekend!!! go, Keith , go!!! LOL

Fran xxxx

keithh
9 May 2007 - 10:41 PM

cuts both ways, Fran

....just ask Paul
Wink

sut68
sut68 e2 Member 111997 forum postssut68 vcard England76 Constructive Critique Points
9 May 2007 - 10:44 PM

I feel like dancin' ... dancin' .. wanna dance the night away ... bring it on Donny boy Wink

MrsS
9 May 2007 - 10:46 PM

I only do it 'cos I luvs Ya MrH xxxxxx

keithh
9 May 2007 - 10:49 PM

shush woman...the forum has ears.

You'd be amazed at the detail that the 300mm can capture close up, Paul
Wink

see's ya tomorrow

sut68
sut68 e2 Member 111997 forum postssut68 vcard England76 Constructive Critique Points
9 May 2007 - 10:52 PM

You don't scare me ... have one or two at that focal length [plus 1.6 x lens conversion = 480mm] ... no sweat Wink

Tomorrow big guy!!

keithh
9 May 2007 - 10:54 PM

and i have 17million pixels to play with
Wink
bring it on lofty

jjmills
jjmills  9153 forum posts Scotland
9 May 2007 - 10:55 PM

Quote: Let me try again...The Suggestion

The Monthly Ephotozine Member Award

To qualify you need to upload at least 14 images per month, nearly one every other day.

The last 32 image Stats are added together to give an overall percentage.

The highest percentage would win the award.

The tie break would be the total number of views and since there are a lot of members more than one memeber can win each month.

For me it would be...

Total Views = 1189
Total Votes = 200

Overall Percentage = 16.8%

Hope that is a bit clearer.

Just a reminder of what this thread was about, seems to have drifted off somewhere...

John

sut68
9 May 2007 - 10:58 PM

I bet you could make me look real purdy with all dem pixel fingies ... can't wait ... Wink

Morpyre
Morpyre e2 Member 91622 forum postsMorpyre vcard Wales8 Constructive Critique Points
9 May 2007 - 11:01 PM

i have to be careful commenting on this subject because it is always like walking on broken shells in bare feet but here goes:

if i have high view figures i am happy - plenty of people are coming and seeing my creations so i must be doing something right. if the view figures drop it is either less people online when i uploaded or because i didn't upload an image as popular. a 0 view figure is when i would start worrying.

my vote figures go up and down all the time - there are so many potential reasons why this happens it would take too long to work out - if i get for example 15 clicks i am happy - if i get 5 clicks i am still satisfied because those 5 people enjoyed the image and were very complimentary. i'm sure we all dream of the 100+ click image but that is like our equivelent to actors hoping for oscars - not impossible but does have to be awe inspiring in its excellence. i still enjoy that continuous challenge to obtain these elite levels - i get close on occasions so makes time for a quick happy dance =)

clicks are an endless debate that will go on forever - i don't think they should be removed from the site though because the challenge to improve so one can obtain higher clicks helps the learning process to become an ever greater photographer. it's great motivation and i know i have certainly improved and learnt a heck of a lot of priceless skills.

peter "morpyre" turner

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.