Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

East Sussex Dwellers and/or Nikon SLR users

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    perkyjude
    perkyjude  346 forum posts England11 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Aug 2011 - 6:35 PM

I am being brave by asking if anyone falls into this category. I would love to find out if any of you are local(ish) and share my passion in photography. It would be great to share ideas, locations for great pics and help each other out by sharing knowledge. I do live in East Sussex with my husband and my two daughters, hubby is not interested at all in photography and I am hoping that someone else out there is having the same problem and would like a photography friend.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Aug 2011 - 6:35 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96303 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Aug 2011 - 7:00 PM

Hi Judith,
    We have a South East Meets Group, so click on the link and see what we get up to Wink

The intention is to have one "official' trip per month but that is not to say other trips cannot be organised as well.

For our September trip we are going to Salute To The 40's at Chatham Historic Dockyard.
    Should you be interested in that, please let us know, particularly the "Afternoon Tea" option as I want to book it tomorrow afternoon.

Locations visited in East Sussex are Brighton, Cuckmere Haven / Seven Sisters and hastings.

You are most welcome to join us, so please do drop by the South Eastg Meets Group and say Hello Smile

Jeff

perkyjude
    22 Aug 2011 - 8:54 PM

Jeff - thankyou so much for your reply - this looks fabulous, and just what I have been looking for. I have looked online so I will sort out booking a ticket. What do I need to do regarding the 'afternoon tea and how much extra is it?' Also - how will I know who you all are when I get there? Jude

JJGEE
    22 Aug 2011 - 9:53 PM

Judith,
    The Afternoon tea is 7.95 and you need to do NOTHING just now. Sarah has asked me to sort out the arrangements and male the booking so I will add you to the list.

Could you please confirm that it is just yourself for the Tea.

Jeff

perkyjude
    22 Aug 2011 - 10:46 PM

Hi Jeff - yes just me. I will buy entry ticket online tomorrow and do I sort out the afternoon tea payment on the day?

Sezz
    Sezz  9617 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Aug 2011 - 11:01 PM

Hi Jude, welcome to our group - good to have you onboard, we are a friendly bunch honestly - I look forward to meeting you at our next event!

Ooh Jeff is booking a "male" Wink

Last Modified By Sezz at 22 Aug 2011 - 11:02 PM
    JJGEE
    23 Aug 2011 - 8:23 AM

Quote: Ooh Jeff is booking a "male"

Sad Sorry about that, my excuse is that "l" is next to "k" on my keyboard.

Payment on the day will be OK, but as I am having to pay "up front" I will still need to collect the money at a later date from anyone if, for some reason, you are unable to make it.

perkyjude
    23 Aug 2011 - 9:40 AM

I won't let you down. I am happy to give you my contact details - I will message them to you. Jude

So... who's who and who's coming? Maybe I should introduce myself so you know what to expect...lol

Where shall I start? I have been married to Ian for ten years, we have two daughters, 8 and 5 years. We live in Ridgewood, which is the south end of Uckfield. I am a 'Geordie lass' by origin and the accent is still there, although softened with time. I have always had an interest in photography, but did not get an SLR of my own until 8 years ago, it has since been upgraded to a Nikon D90 which I love. Errmmm what else can I tell you? I try to photograph anything which catches my eye, however I do seem to have a lot of nature, wildlife, and 'kids in action' shots. I don't really have any landscapes, but I guess that's because I can't sit still long enough...lol. Anyway that's me in a nut shell... Jude Grin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.