Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Ebay-Paypal-Bank Account

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    silver_stoat
    10 Jan 2013 - 12:10 PM

Selling a item on Ebay which the buyer pays the seller via Paypal, is there a time limit on when the seller can withdraw the funds deposited by buyer before seller can tranfer the money to their bank account , can seller transfer money as soon as it is deposited with Paypal ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    10 Jan 2013 - 12:10 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

LesJD
    LesJD  2146 forum posts Wales
    10 Jan 2013 - 12:13 PM

AFAIK the answer is yes.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Jan 2013 - 12:38 PM

Yes you can providing you don't leave a negative balance. Withdrawing doesn't mean you're safe from comeback. If the buyer decides to do a Chargeback Paypal will take the money from your account and ask questions later. If there's no money in they will come to you for payment or an explanation to render the chargeback void. If it's decided that the chargeback is legit..you have to pay back and they go to debt collector level. Charge backs usually only occur if the buyer decides the item is not suitable or doesn't receive it...usually the buyer would have already notified you with any problem so it shouldn't be a surprise. I'd say whatever you dont spend the money until you are sure the sale was a success. Another issue that can occur is when the account of the buyer is hacked and you sell to a spammer. Always check on the paypal sale details that the buyer is eligible for seller protection. Full details here Paypal safe selling

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.