Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 IS

vinnyc 6 110 England
26 Jan 2008 12:55AM
Hi guys was looking around for an "affordable" zoom lense and spotted this one for 220. Has anyone tried it or got it. Perticularly interested with it having IS but would like any advice going before committing my hard earned cash Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

dcash29 e2
9 2.0k England
26 Jan 2008 7:28AM
HI Vinny there has been lots of chat/images on DP.

I should imagine that youre aware of the plus and minus points of this lens so check out this price
ripleysalien e2
8 1.2k 11 United Kingdom
26 Jan 2008 7:39AM
What do you call affordable?
And what are you looking for, also what body do you have.
I have a 100-300 sigma for sale PM me if you are interested its 350 or 400 with the matching 2x converter.

Steve
vinnyc 6 110 England
26 Jan 2008 10:05PM

Quote:What do you call affordable?
And what are you looking for, also what body do you have.
I have a 100-300 sigma for sale PM me if you are interested its 350 or 400 with the matching 2x converter.

Steve

thanks for the offer but bit more expensive than i was thinking. Bought myself a canon 400d couple of weeks ago and was just looking what zoom lenses there was available. Really wanted something in the 200-250 range and stumbled upon this lense which sounds good but couldnt find any reviews of it so was just trying to see if anyone had any practical feedback about it Smile
vinnyc 6 110 England
26 Jan 2008 10:10PM

Quote:HI Vinny there has been lots of chat/images on DP.

Thanks for the pointer had searched google and couldnt find much info about it. Just reading up on it now Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.