Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

elektronikfreak from Sweden, Scandinavia

23 Apr 2013 11:06AM
Hi,

just some words about myself. I really enjoy photographing but my biggest interest is music. I'm borned in the beginning of the 50's so I was a teenager when The Beatles became famous. Beside The Beatles I really love The Stones, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, David Bowie, The Kinks, John Mahavishnu McLaughlin, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan and so on.

I love to travel around the world and I have always a camera with me... a still digital camera and/or a videocamera. I also like cars and since a couple of years ago I'm driving a SAAB 9-5 AERO.

I have a NIKON D90 + 18-105, NIKON P7100, CANON IXUS 1000HS and two old videocameras... one CANON XM1 and one CANON XM2.

But I look at myself still as a beginner. Blush

Cheers...

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

TTT 13 559 Germany
23 Apr 2013 11:26AM
Welcome, I'm sure you will have lots of fun here. I'm also from the early 50's and it was a shame to here about the departure of Riche Havens today. RIP.
puertouk 3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
23 Apr 2013 12:57PM
Welcome to our happy band of snappers. Again, one of the early 50's brigade. Saab are nice cars, had a new one quite some time back, a 900 Turbo. Shame they closed down. Looks like you will have to go over to Volvo for your next car.
Look forward to seeing some of your images.
Stephen
cats_123 e2
10 4.2k 25 Northern Ireland
23 Apr 2013 1:32PM
Welcome on board, from another `oldie' GrinGrin
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
23 Apr 2013 1:34PM
Greetings and welcome to ePz, neighbour.
I live up the road from you just west of OsloSmile
Enjoy getting to know the site and the knowledgeable membersGrin

Malc
ensign e2
7 191 1 United Kingdom
23 Apr 2013 6:50PM
Welcome to the site. we seem about the same age and taste in music.
Bernard

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.