Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Elements +.

Niknut e2
4 738 64 United Kingdom
15 May 2012 4:37PM
Has anyone had any experience with "Elements +", from SimplePhotoshop.com ??

I installed the programme into Adobe PSE8, on my Windows 7,64bit, computer.......& I'm damned if I can
get it to work !!

With the PSE8 'Editor' open, & an image to process, access to E+ is via Window > Effects > Elements+........this
opens it's own window, with various facilities; Curves, or Colour tweaks etc., to open each facility involves
double-clicking the icon, or drag the icon to the image !!

Whatever I do to open the dialogue, the 'Editor' crashes, & just shuts down ???????????

I've uninstalled the programme, & re-installed it without success; I've installed it by dragging the download file to
the PSE window, still without success......whatever I do, the damn thing just shuts down !!

Anybody had a similar problem ?, & is there a way round it ?......I've run out of ideas !!!!

Regards...Keith.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Try running the 32 bit version of Elements. It should have been installed to Program Files(x86). 32 bit versions of Photoshop are sometimes more compatible with plug ins.
Stillbase 3 63 Wales
16 May 2012 8:58AM
Send an email to the person who produces elements+ explaining your problem (sorry, I've lost his address). I have found in the past that he replies very quickly.
Niknut e2
4 738 64 United Kingdom
16 May 2012 4:13PM
Bill....I've had lots of discussions with the author of Elements+ , & he's as baffled as myself......he assures me that the programme
runs well on PSE8 on 64bit Windows 7, & between us we've tried different various things to overcome my problem, all without
success........??

Pat....thanks a lot for that suggestion.....I'll look into it, & see what the outcome is ??.Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.